main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Moving Party

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by ChoadsGirl, Mar 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChoadsGirl

ChoadsGirl Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 11, 2002
    Ok all, here's the deal. We are packing up this week and since we have the new house available we want ot be out of here by the first. So, We are getting a uhaul Friday night/saturday morning. We would LOVE it if the PFF would be willing to meet us at our house oohhh say somewhere between 10 and Noon. Here's our thoughts. I know Peterson Zoo is coming into town and well.. we all wanna party with her... so here's what we'd like to do...
    It shouldn't take us more than about 1 1/2 hours tops depending on how many people we have here.. then we can all go out to the new house, un load it (which always takes less time) and then we can party at the house all night....

Input anyone...

2. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    Well, I know that we'd planned on heading out to Grand Canyon Saturday. So, I'd see what Void has scheduled (since I left all of that up to him :) )

3. ChoadsGirl

ChoadsGirl Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 11, 2002
    ahh ok, I didn't know you guys were hitting the grand canyon that day. Well I guess Choad and I are gonna be a bit busy that day... lol... Ohh well it was worth a shot.

4. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    I have Thurs and Fri off, you know you've got my help. Mrs. OW can watch Michael to free you up a bit as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.