main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

moving this to the official thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by DarthKreVass, Jul 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthKreVass

DarthKreVass Jedi Grand Master star 3

Dec 27, 2008
    Here's an interesting link: Click here

I already posted this in the official thread, it's technically a S2 spoiler at this point and we don't have anything else to discuss on it....yet. Thanks, G_M

2. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    Two thoughts on this:

I hope he isn't speaking Basic/English, and I hope he isn't taking orders from Cad Bane.

3. Chewgumma

Chewgumma Chosen One star 7

Apr 14, 2009
    Well this is very good to see, TCW has shown very good taste in it's selection of bounty hunters. And Bossk being in the series only adds extra depth to a tried and tested fan favorite.

4. Game3525

Game3525 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 25, 2008
    That is good to hear!

5. DarthKreVass

DarthKreVass Jedi Grand Master star 3

Dec 27, 2008
    I think it's awesome news. Plus, the character model from the images look spot on and he's very different than the other character from season one (Duel of the Droids, the name escapes me). I mean he has the three fingers (not like the 4-5 fingers from the other character) and his nose and face look just like the live action character.

I'm pumped for the second season.

6. swcolts157

swcolts157 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 15, 2008
    It's Gha Nackht, and OMG Bossk, wow! He even has the right gun and his character model looks spot on. I too hope he doesn't talk Basic but does his growl/hiss thing.

7. Chewgumma

Chewgumma Chosen One star 7

Apr 14, 2009
    It certainly is great that they are showing variation in other species now too. I love how Gha Nackht (Is that how you spell it?) was an over weight trucker and bossk looks like a buff soldier.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.