main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Atlantic Moving to Nova Scotia

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by adifferentusername, May 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adifferentusername

adifferentusername Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2004
    Hey everyone.

First off, sorry, this really has nothing to to with SW. I just thought this would be a good place to find some Maritimers to talk to.

My name's Dave, and I live in southern Alberta. I'm trying to save up so I can move to Nova Scotia by the end of summer, and was hoping someone could help me out. Does anyone know of any houses for rent or sale in the Sackville-Bedford or Halifax-Dartmouth areas? How about any job listings with restaurants, tire shops, internet technology or emergency services?

I've already made up my mind to move, but it would be nice to have a job and a home to come to first, since I really know nothing about the area. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. You can e-mail me at dwinzer@hotmail.com.

Again, thanks!

2. SniperJedi

SniperJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 19, 2004
    I don't know about up there but I know that down here in yarmouth you'd be wlecome but there arn't very many jobs hmmmmmm I'll think about jobs in halifax.( anyone who knows me don't make fun I might be helpfull.)

3. Ton_G

Ton_G Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2002
    In terms of housing... there are usually several subdevisions going up, especially in Sackville and Bedford. Look on the MLS (www.mls.ca)

4. cristalvandepol

cristalvandepol Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 30, 2002
    If I were you I'd try to get your hands on a the Halifax paper, The Chronicle Hearld. They have a website, and I think they have apartment and job listings. Chronicle Hearld

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.