main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Richmond,VA Moving to Richmond!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by LucasBuiltMeHotRod, Aug 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LucasBuiltMeHotRod

LucasBuiltMeHotRod Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 28, 2002
    hey peoples, whats up? so im moving down to richmond, va from new jersey next month, and one of my concerns is that ill have star wars friends, hehe. i hope to have a crowd that i can drink beer and talk star wars with, hehe. i look forward to getting there! THE BYRD RULES!!!

2. jainasolo11sticks

jainasolo11sticks Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 12, 2002
    (an early) welcome to virginia!

3. amaunet

amaunet Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 7, 2002
    Wonderful! As someone relativly new to Richmond, I can say there are quite a few Star Wars fans down here...but its getting them together for something other than the movie releases that is the trick ;)

To my knowledge, we have a very active role playing group and this fan force group that is quasi-active :) Keep us upto date on your move :)

4. LucasBuiltMeHotRod

Aug 28, 2002
    thanks for the welcoming guys!
    ill be there in september. i cant wait!

5. Pepijn

Pepijn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2002
    Welcome in Richmond ;)

(I've finally found out where Richmond is, not NorthEast of NY but Southwest, confused it with Rhode Island. Isn't that great!?!)

6. LucasBuiltMeHotRod

Aug 28, 2002
    Btw, isnt the location of the Richmond board on theforce.net geographically incorrect? The white house is where it is because its between the North and the South. Oh well, we none of us perfect!

7. amaunet

Mar 7, 2002
    YEah I tried to tell the powers that be at FF, but they cared little. Something about splitting the US by looking at a map and not about where things are traditionally considered to be :rolls eyes:

Oh well....just hope no one has been looking for us only in the Southeast section where most would think we should be...

8. camisa

camisa Jedi Grand Master star 1

Aug 20, 2000
    I hope you enjoy it down here, I really hope this group gets out and does something soon.

9. Pepijn

Jun 28, 2002
    It seems your group doesn't even post here anymore....

10. amaunet

Mar 7, 2002
    Huh?

I know that right now we are posting seldomly as at least half of the group is currently in the process of moving lol. Hopefully in a week or so, we can get a plan down for a meeting or an activity...

Have you guys decided on having a meeting yet? ;)

11. Pepijn

Jun 28, 2002
    Yes we're going to Amsterdam to the movie, o wait that's another board...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.