main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Moving...

Discussion in 'Archive: King of Prussia, PA' started by Calixte, Feb 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calixte

Calixte Jedi Youngling star 4

May 3, 2002
    Hey All,
    Wanted to let you know I'm moving home with my parents and putting my condo up for sale. I've decided to pursue a degree in Fashion Design at the Art Institute of Philadelphia. I will be concentrating on costume design and hope to work with theaters or the film industry when I complete my degree. I've been accepted and will start full-time on April 7, 2003. For the next couple weeks my presence online will be sporadic as I get things sorted out and move my belongings to my parents' house. I'll be about a 20 min drive to KofP.

In the meantime, if you need to reach me, please email or PM me. I will be checking a few times daily.

I will be offline from 10:30pm, 2/13 until about 2pm, 2/14 while I move my PC and get my cable modem hooked up at home.

:)

2. TenguJedi

TenguJedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 29, 2002
    Em and I wish you the best of luck Jenni!! :D

3. Calixte

May 3, 2002
    Thanks Rick and Em!

Here's an update: My condo sold in 3 days. I signed the Agreement on Sale papers last week and settlement is on April 1 just in time for school to start on April 7. Lots going on as I get ready to start school. I've been temping the last two weeks and next Tuesday, a week from now, I leave for Ireland for a week. Since the trip was planned and paid for so far in advance it's worked out to give me a nice vacation before I dive into school.

Things are falling into place. The great thing too, is that now I'll have a little more time to devote to our chapter activities and growth.

4. SithLord1968

SithLord1968 Jedi Master star 2

Dec 8, 2000
    Great news, Jen! I'm glad there wasn't much aggravation getting rid of the condo. Enjoy the Emerald Isle!

5. Silent_Bob_West

Silent_Bob_West Jedi Master star 2

May 19, 2002
    Congradulations Jenn, Good luck with School. From what I've seen of your costume work, you are going to be one of the top students. Keep up the good work.
    SBW

6. Calixte

May 3, 2002
    Thanks all, for the well wishes and support! Things are falling into place. :)

I'm gonna have a blast in Ireland and be ready to dive into school and chapter events when I get back.

7. Calixte

May 3, 2002
    Ok I'm back. Move completed, settlement is on April 1. School starts on April 7. In the next couple weeks I'll be digging into FF stuff and getting things planned and onto the calendar. This is gonna be a great year for KofP. :)

8. SithLord1968

SithLord1968 Jedi Master star 2

Dec 8, 2000
    Welcome back! Hope you enjoyed the Emerald Isle.....

9. TenguJedi

TenguJedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 29, 2002
    Yes Jenni how was Ireland? Em and I are planning to go there next year, any advice?

10. Maleficant

Maleficant Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 16, 2002
    Welcome back!!! So did you bring me my ale liked I asked you too!?! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.