main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Moving -

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Commander_Choad, Oct 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Commander_Choad

Commander_Choad Jedi Master star 4

Sep 11, 2002
    This is WAY not SW related, unless I say that I will throw in TPM while we are unloading...

But Commander and Lady Choad are moving...

We currently live in Ahwatukee, and are moving to Gilbert... We are looking for anyone with a pickup truck to lend a hand - We will supply beer/pizza/wings for those who wish to help.

We have the keys to the new place, and don't have to be out of the apartment until 01 Dec 02 - so pretty much anytime someone is free, we can make arrangements. I have Mondays and Tuesdays off, and Julie has Saturday/Sunday off.

Any help would be appreciated - even if you don't have a truck. We have been taking stuff over to the house one car load at a time.

PM me if you think you might be interested in helping sometime during the next month.

Thanks,

CC

2. Sistine

Sistine Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 28, 2002
    I can give you moral support from San Diego!

If you need any advise for moving though let me know...I have moved every six months for the last 7 years... don't believe me...ask my family...they write my address in their books in pencil!

3. Diesel_Dave

Diesel_Dave Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Cool I'll have new neighbors! :D

I'm in Gilbert by the Target

4. Anikan_look_alike

Anikan_look_alike Jedi Youngling

Sep 20, 2002
    new neighbors same here. Im at Gilbert and Guadalupe. :)

5. Commander_Choad

Commander_Choad Jedi Master star 4

Sep 11, 2002
    Dave - I could probably throw a rock and hit your house... I am moving to Gilbert Rd and Southern - right across from the Target there... I will be on Kachina... This has all sorts of possibilities.... Hmmm...

6. Diesel_Dave

Diesel_Dave Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Two Targets?

I'm on Val Vista and Warner. You must have a pretty good arm there. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.