main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MPD Theatre - Cuckoo For Cocoa Puffs

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by PtrsonsZOO, Feb 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    Aaawww, do I hafta? :p

2. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    You started this madness, Bantha Brains! Get out here and help me... And don't you dare do anything else w/ those pills! /takes the bottle away and tucks it into one of her pockets/ We're gonna need these once we round up the old sock fossil. C'mon!

3. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Oh, all right! But I want some chocolate before you put me away... Just because she can't have any doesn't mean I can't! :mad:

4. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    That's exactly what it means, laser brain!, Now let's go! :mad:

5. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    Oh no, here we go again, go ZOO you working for 10K

6. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    He's bound to come back in here eventually. I'll just a set a trap for him /starts laying a hardwood floor w/ plenty of wax/

That should stop him and I'll just leave this industrial strenght fly paper on the end of the floor just in case..... Now where did that lousy womp rat disappear to this time? ?[face_plain]

7. JediMasterHolokron

JediMasterHolokron Jedi Master

Mar 29, 2002
    /stealthily appraoches the Thread and draws his lightsaber after hiking up the wool sock once again/

A Jedi knows no fear, a Jedi knows no fear... Yeah right! Except when a Sith is in the Temple!

/gets a running start and bursts into the thread full bore... But is immediately thrust upon a hardwood floor and finds himself being hurled down the planks w/ a great force, until..... FLY PAPER!/ NOoooooooooooooo! :eek:

8. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    FINALLY!!!!!! /starts pulling the sock off the fly paper and stuffs it back into the drawer/

Hey? /looks around the room and peeks out of the thread into the rest of the RMFF/ Where did she go now! :mad:

9. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Huff huff hufff huff Huff, She'll never find me in here. Man, she's been working out.... Fwhew, huff huff puff.... This is getting harder.

/looks around/ Hey she got the socks put away, but what is this stuff on the floor /walks over to the strips of unknown content on the floor and just as it dawns on her what they are she steps onto the fly paper/ Sithin' son of a nerf herder! :mad: /tries desperately to pull free from the sticky goo/ NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Muahahahahahaha, 2 nutballs in one trp for the price of one :D [face_devil]

/takes a pill from the bottle and crams it down the crazy one's throat/ Now peace and order can be restored to the galaxy :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.