main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY MR Anakin

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by DarthRuin88, Jan 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthRuin88

DarthRuin88 Jedi Youngling

Jan 4, 2006
    http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c78/darthruin188/01-04-06_2251.jpg

For the guy that locked my last thread I was not trying to sell myself I was just telling people that like to duel but wanna use their force fx lightsabers that I can make it happen..

Sorry if I made it look like I was trying to sell things...

2. LordINVAR

LordINVAR Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2002
    Well, you spammed three threads now with your lightsaber 'wares', so we are suspicious.

If it walks, talks and spams like a duck....

...well, you get the picture.

No one on a forum likes spammers who try to constantly sell or promote or recruit.

As to the MR sabers -

The FX sabers are already "combat" capable as we all discovered at C-III and our local Lineparty last May. MR does not "recommend" they be used for 'combat', but in our litigious society where everyone wants something for nothing, the Lawyers tend to cover all arses in case of suits. But light swordplay will not destroy the MR sabers, perhpas mar the tube slightly - but that is all.

This is not to say that if you went full tilt, the sabers will not break.

They will.

Even hand-folded and forged Katanas have broken in matches I have fought, as well as bamboo shinais - so a lexan tube is a hell of a lot easier to destroy, no matter what you say you can do to it.

MR sabers hold up fine on their own to light kendo and "play" theater dueling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.