main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Speculation Mr Bultertron (Christopher Miller) in Han Solo movie

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by BigAl6ft6, May 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    So for those of you who DON'T know, one of Miller and Lord's first (and, frankly, maybe one of their best) gigs was Clone High, an extremely weird Canadian / USA animated show from 2002-03. not to get too into it but they're all clones of famous people that are attending high school ... y'know what? Just watch the intro

Anyway, the students are watched by the evil Principal Scudworth (Phil Lord) and his assistant Vice Principal Mr. Bultertron (Chris Miller). Here's Mr. Bultertron going up against the even more evil Scangrade!

Mr Bultertron speaks in two tones and says "Westleyyyyyyy" a lot. Now, I don't think he and Scudworth will have starring roles or anything (well, they should) but they DID disappear in the final episode and, hey, there ARE A lot of robots in Star Wars. And in the background. Who might be saying "Westleyyyyyyyyy"

[​IMG]

Basically, I'm really hoping for an Easter Egg of Mr. Bultertron. But I'll take co-star too.

2. Avnar

Avnar Force Ghost star 4

Sep 20, 2007
    Okay... [face_plain]

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  3. D-Ludicrous

D-Ludicrous Jedi Master star 2

Oct 26, 2006
  4. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    If this ever actually becomes a thing, we can discuss it in an easter egg thread, later.

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.