@Narutakikun: I'd say with any of the questions you ask, it is also important to remember those who do not fit the stereotype--and any politician or marketer who assumes that "all people in San Francisco are liberal," does so at his or her own peril. I also think that there are objective and comprehensive statistics showing that, say, 75 percent of the demographic in San Francisco votes Democrat. (I made that up, the actual statistic might be higher or lower.) Is it acceptable to ignore the voices of the other 25 percent, or 10 percent, or whatever it might be? To dehumanize them in that way? Regardless, that's not at all what Stoklasa was doing. He was stereotyping for the purpose of degrading women and degrading 19-year-old boys solely so that he could prove his point.