main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mr. Star Wars 2006

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by Hama, Aug 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    Don't forget... if you're going to Dragon*Con this coming weekend, check out the Mr. Star Wars contest Saturday night in the MOTF room. If you think you're geeky enough, you can also sign up to be in the contest! Check the fan tables in the Marriott for applications.

This year's contest will be hosted by myself and Nabooty_Call (Mr. Star Wars 2004). We've got some hilarious stuff planned. Don't miss it!

2. RidingMyCarousel

RidingMyCarousel Jedi Master star 6

Feb 20, 2002
    Damn, I wanted to meet the Nabooty. I'll definately be there next year. And it was cool to meet you, Hama.

3. Hama

Jun 14, 2000
    Good to meet you too. Congratulations to hothie on winning this year's contest. He has returned the title to the Kinney family where it rightly belongs.

My Dragon*Con photos

4. Nabooty_Call

Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 11, 2000
    Carousel, we probably walked right by each other a few times lol...were you at MR. SW?

And congrats again to Hothie and the other contestants. This year was incredibly lively and great fun to take part in. Looking forward to MR. STAR WARS 2007! :D

For the ladies, we have MS. STAR WARS 2007 taking place in Dallas at ALL-CON...was trying to think of the hotel name during the MR. SW contest and kept drawing a blank :eek:

It's at the Crowne Plaza North Dallas in Addison, TX, and con goers get a special rate for those who are interested in entering/watching the lovely ladies' event!

5. Hama

Jun 14, 2000
    The Mr. Star Wars contest now has a MySpace page! Add us to your friends list!

We'll post any important news relating to next year's contest there, though don't expect much for a few months.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.