main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MS Update - MS Update 5th of June 2008 -

Discussion in 'Communications' started by PulsarSkate, Jun 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PulsarSkate

PulsarSkate Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2003
    [image=http://u-handbag.typepad.com/uhandblog/images/2007/07/31/ask_2.jpg]

Oh my, I was totally caught off gaurd with this one! Sorry it's late!

From the Desk of The Administration...

Dear Playboy,

I never used to believe any of the stories in your letter column, but that was before I found myself in bed with the Head Admin on Monday night! Let me tell you a few things about what went on...

I mean, first of all...

- The administrative review process has ended for three moderators. Nothing specific to report. Every moderator welcomed user feedback by adding stickies to their forums for the last two weeks so that they could hear from everyone that wanted to submit a feedback form. One moderator even saw the great value of a process like this and appreciated the fact that they were able to receive user feedback and was very happy to examine themselves and make sure they were still prefect for their forum. It helped to hear comments so that they could have confidence in continuing to do what they do in their forum because users apparently are liking it and notice their presence. They also mentioned that this process really attaches administrators with the moderator base and really pushed that team aspect and let moderators feel like administrator's doors are always open. This process is helping project that idea that no one - include administrators - are above anything and we should all keep each other in check and remember that we're on even ground. The next review process includes moderators Lowbacca_1977, Jedi_Daniel & DVeditor. Stickies will be posted in each of their forums as well.

Mmm, sticky. And just when I thought the night couldn't get anymore fun...

- We're progressing further with the idea of an extensive board wide game that will be held during the summertime period.

And after all that talk of games, he even managed to stay awake long enough for some pillow talk...

- Discussion is continuing to move forward on a merger of the Fan Films, Fan Audio and Scifi3D forums.

Phew! What a night! I'm sure I've got your readers thinking all kinds of things! I know I'll be thinking about this for a long, long time...

Yours sincerely,

Pulsie

xxoo

WARNING! NSFW! Or is that...NSWFFF? NSFNWFNSNWNNEFFWEW?

- On the issue of the NonStarWars Fan Fic Forum, MS got out a new poll, conducted it throughly, polling everyone, and voted 'yes yes YES' to it! Now, we're currently talking about building it's structure. Upwards and onwards, I always say.

"Hello, my name is Edwardo, and I have come to clean your pool..."

- Master_Keralys has kindly taken on the EUC doubleteam of Jello and horsey, making it a threesome. Seeing as Keralys has the better arse, we assume he's going to be dressing up as Cade for this one. Jello, you're Corran.

- In case you missed the parade, Spike2002 is scoring in the Arena! We advise wearing a cup and full padding on your knees at all times as the man knows his balls from his bat and isn't afraid to play rough.

- jedimasterbac is now moderating Fan Sites and is hoping to inject something fun and shiny into the place. Why don't you join in? The more the merrier eh?

"Hate to see you go, but I just love to watch you leave!"

- The artist always known as Strilo has decided to stop being so communal in SW Community and is now going to focus all his thrust on PT. It's not that he doesn't love you baby, and he's leaving you in very capable hands...

- And PulsarSkate, the witch with the whip, has decided to hang up the banstick and step down from YJCC, once a suitable submissive...I mean, replacement is found. She's keeping the handcuffs, though.

"Ohhh, you've been a bad, bad user..."

Problem users were spanked and filmed in bad flourescent lighti

2. FlareStorm

FlareStorm Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 13, 2000
    aw, bye Pulsies. Now I have to rethink "I've had sex with x/y of the mods" thread again

Very awesome theme!

3. Jinngerbread

Jinngerbread Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 2, 2007

Yay!!!!! Now I shall have a place to post future Stargate fics. Thrilled to see this and really looking forward to having it open. :D

Noooo :( I was so excited about the NSWFFF that I almost completely missed that announcement. I hate to see you step down but best of luck! @};-[face_good_luck]

4. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    Sad to see Strilo from the SWC...It will be weird not seeing his name up there after all these years. :(

That is really good news about the NSWFF! I am glad to see the effort is being rewarded! :D

5. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    [face_laugh]

Pulsies you are all kinds of awesome! [:D]

6. PulsarSkate

Nov 4, 2003
  7. FlareStorm

FlareStorm Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 13, 2000
    Pulsies when you finally go will you pretend to do it in a fit of rage, including a JC thread where you basically tell everyone off? That would be great fun.

8. Andalite-Bandit

Andalite-Bandit Jedi Padawan star 6

Apr 25, 2005
    PULSARSKATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why you leave eh??? I thought you are a good mod and I think most mods are the mayor of lamesville.

9. legacyAccount

legacyAccount Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2012
    this

10. Andalite-Bandit

Andalite-Bandit Jedi Padawan star 6

Apr 25, 2005
    this

11. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    I'm really sad about Pulsar stepping down, too. :(

I was thinking about tying her down and hand cuffing her ... but that had nothing to do with her resignation.

12. LilyHobbitJedi

LilyHobbitJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 29, 2005
    YAY! The NSWFF board is being made! [face_dancing] [face_dancing]

13. JoinTheSchwarz

JoinTheSchwarz Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 21, 2002
    Agrrreed.

14. ApolloSmileGirl

ApolloSmileGirl Jedi Knight star 8

Jun 18, 2004
    I've already PMed Jessie to tell her she sucks for stepping down. She sucks even more for not responding, and saying that it was just a joke. :(

15. PrincessChattyCathy

PrincessChattyCathy Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 11, 2005
  16. AlphaRay

AlphaRay Jedi Youngling

May 25, 2008
    [face_dancing] =D=

17. Master_Keralys

Master_Keralys VIP star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 8, 2003
    I do not play dress-up. [face_not_talking]

- Keralys

18. Dark_Jedi_Kenobi

Dark_Jedi_Kenobi Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 3, 2004
    One of the longest updates in a while, nice job Pulsar! (PS you make me the sads that you're leaving. :( )

19. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    Pulsie is stepping down, QED she is preggers?

20. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Yay for NSWFF!!! I look forward to seeing this. [face_love]

Very sad to hear that Jess is stepping down. Do you have your bitter ex-mod grievances all set? IF not, I can help you. ;)

21. PulsarSkate

Nov 4, 2003
    This is not possible. I haven't met you yet!

Frifri, I await a lengthy PM as to what I should try first!

22. Souderwan

Souderwan Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 3, 2005
    Dear Jess,

Superb update, hon. I had all kinds of delicious images running through (around?) my head (not that one).

I'm gonna miss you, hon. You were a great mod and you know how sparingly I say such things. At least now you might have time for that wine on my couch plan we've been working on. ;)

Stay beautiful and awesome. Thanks for your hard work.

Lots of love,

Brian

23. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    But you can't step down. :(

24. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    Dear Penthouse,

I never thought it would happen to me! I was minding my own business while visiting the Australian lands on vacation when I came across the most beautiful strumpet I have ever seen wandering the streets, window shopping. She had interesting color streaks in her hair and was dressed slightly similarly to the Wicked Witch that Dorothy smooshed with the Kansas farmhouse, but there was just something about her.

I wandered up to her and offered to let her turn me into a newt (provided I, of course, got better). The next thing I know, she wiggled her nose and I woke up 8 hours later, alone in the tangled sheets of the most expensive hotel there with a note that read simply "Now I am knocked up. Ho ho ho..."

So, I presume this broke my dry spell even if I can't remember it!

Hooray!

Signed,
    Jewish Bill Gates

25. Souderwan

Souderwan Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 3, 2005
    Hahahah!! She slipped you a roofie!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.