main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MS Update MS Update for September 26, 2007

Discussion in 'Communications' started by HanSolo29 , Sep 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Mod Squad Update for September 26, 2007

Moderator News:

2. imperial_dork has announced that she will be stepping down from the JCC but never fear! She will be hanging around to help out in the Arena.

3. Grand_Admiral_Grant has been unfortunate enough to be chosen as the newest JCC Moderator. He will be filling the spot vacated by imperial_dork

4. It is with sad news to announce that DarthSapient has stepped down from the position of JC Head Admin. He has put in many years of hard work into the boards and he will be missed. Thank you for everything, Sape!

5. Rhonderoo has become the Chosen One and will be heading the JC as Head Admin. In addition, ObiWan506 has been promoted to Comms Admin in her place. Congrats to the both of you!

6. Board Issues:

7. We're approaching that time of year again where grim, grinning ghosts come out to socialize. That's right, it's Halloween and the JC is putting out a call for new main banner submissions for the occasion. Please see the Official Banner Maker's Thread for submission guidelines.

We'll be gearing up for Halloween icons as well, so please keep an eye out for more details!

8. Discussion has started on the future of TF.N with ideas on how to keep the place fresh and running strong for the years to come. Please keep checking back as things evolve and information becomes available.

9. LAJ_Fett has completed her task of updating the JC forum headers with the new 'Mods Online?' function. Be sure to check it out!

10. Problem Users:

11. You knew it was coming. Problem users were discussed and...dealt with.
  13. DarthSapient

DarthSapient Jedi Youngling star 10

Jun 26, 2001
    Years of hard work. Hear that? Years. And my going away thread is very small. It's barely over 100 posts. There are threads in the JCC about one's bathroom and personal human waste experiences that have more posts. Come on, people. I'd have been posting in my thread more this week but I've been attending all these DarthSapient galas around town with proceeds benefiting troubled and underpaid mods.

14. Bedevilled_Barbie

Bedevilled_Barbie Jedi Youngling

Sep 5, 2007
    You could have posted the addresses of these Sape galas for us to crash. Or didn't you want us there? :(

15. DarthSapient

DarthSapient Jedi Youngling star 10

Jun 26, 2001
    I thought I did send it to you. Oh...I'm so... sorry. Perhaps the invitation was lost in the mail. Besides, the dress code was a yellow tux with a black tie.

16. Cinnamon_Windu

Cinnamon_Windu Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 10, 2005
    Okay, Sape, I could post in your going away thread again. But DG might be jealous. :p

17. George_Roper

George_Roper Jedi Knight star 7

May 1, 2005
    The lack of posts is probably due to burnt retinas.

18. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005

*Starts JCC thread about Sape's bathroom and personal waste experience*

:p [:D]

19. Wilderness_Comedian

Wilderness_Comedian Jedi Youngling star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    Was I a problem user?

20. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    Have you been warned via PM by a mod recently? If not, then probably 'no'.

Better luck next week.

21. yankee8255

yankee8255 Force Ghost star 6

May 31, 2005
    Must be the result of bad parenting.

22. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    Being a bitter ex-Head Admin? ;)

I could always bring out my army of socks and spam that thread up to 10 pages but I think OW506 might bane me. :(

23. DVeditor

DVeditor Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2001
    Great update HS! :)
    [face_laugh] How come I never got an invite to those? I even had my suit picked out.

[:D]

24. Wilderness_Comedian

Wilderness_Comedian Jedi Youngling star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    Nice edit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.