[MSU] 10 May 2006

Discussion in 'Communications' started by Jedi_Dajuan, May 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: JoinTheSchwarz, LAJ_FETT, Ramza
  1. epic Ex Mod / RSA

star 7
    ultimately i agree with malkie but having set the precedent i can't see why, if there is enough interest, users shouldn't have icons for other large sporting events, be it global or domestic.

to use the NBA again as an example, maybe there could be icons just for the two teams who make the Final Series, to prevent a possible free-for-all.
  2. Darth Tunes SfC Part III Commissioner

Game Host
    star 10
    yeah, back when they were good. ;-)

True, true.
    :( :p
  3. rhonderoo Former Head Admin

star 9
    I'll miss Everton and Mousely. :( Good update, Daj. :) Nice kitties. [face_love]
  4. Rox Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    TEh NHL is not an American sport. Or atleast I don't think it is. Hockey is Canada's thing.
  5. MarcusP2 Games and Community Reaper

Manager
    star 6
    OK then, it's a North American sport.

I really want to know what has happened to Everton. Maybe he won't want his Legos anymore...
  6. DarthSapient Jedi Youngling

star 10
    We'd like to know what happened to Everton, too. There's nothing to tell. He posted in the MS something came up, didn't say what it was, that he was leaving, demote him now, that he liked modding, and thanks.
  7. EMPEROR_WINDU Force Ghost

star 5
    Nice update, but the limit of mammals pictured in a post is (or should be) 7:p
  8. Grand_Admiral_Grant Ex-Mod

star 6
    Im sorry to see another two fine mods leave :(

great update by the way!
  9. George_Roper Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    From this thread

I'll say again: LIAR!!!

:p
  10. epic Ex Mod / RSA

star 7
    Everton = Theo Walcott
  11. malkieD2 Ex-Manager and RSA

star 7
    you are the second person to suggest that, the first being me, so I totally agree with you.
  12. Jada Chapter Rep Charlotte, NC

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    In my benevolence I shall forgive you! :p ;)
  13. George_Roper Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    If Theo Walcott scores the winning goal in the final 30 seconds of the WC final, wheels away from goal, sprints to the sideline where the stewards have a laptop waiting with wireless internet, and the Jumbo tv screen of the stadium switches over to the JCC, and a thread titled 'OMG!!! OMG!!! I just scored the goal the won England the World Cup!!!!111one' is created by Everton, then, and only then will I believe that Everton is Theo Walcott.
  14. The_Chim Force Ghost

star 6
    It is obvious who Everton's replacement should be, I am austonished no one else came up with it.
    Sapes should do it.
    That way every mod in Comms can also be a mod in YJCC. Disregard the needed time slot Everton held, Sapient will be a fine replacement!
  15. rhonderoo Former Head Admin

star 9
    Actually, Sapient has the right time requirements, his schedule is right there with Everton's.... [face_thinking] What do you say, Kate, gabe and Mariah?
  16. Juliet316 Chosen One

star 7
    You going to ask Sape or are you guys just going to add him to the header?[face_laugh]

EDIT: Though I'm not sure if this is the place to do this, the SFF TV and Movies trivia contest is taking sign - ups for the next round which is a unknown TV Series. (well known the the host but not to those of us who have signed up thus far.)[face_worried]
  17. FamousAmos VIP

star 6
    Congratulations on your graduation, Tracy!

Sad to see Everton go, he's always had so much potential as a mod. At least he stayed more than a month this time :p
  18. rhonderoo Former Head Admin

star 9
    They just added me, I think we'll just add him. It'll be fun.

...until we get demoted.

Seriously, we're looking at replacements for E now.
  19. Brandon Rhea Manager Emeritus

star 5
    If I'm not supposed to say this then delete it, but I was told that there wasn't going to be a replacement for Ousley and that CT was going to stick with two mods right now.
  20. rhonderoo Former Head Admin

star 9
    I believe they have decided to go ahead and replace Ousley since the announcement of the O-OT on DVD came out means the forum may pick up some.
  21. Brandon Rhea Manager Emeritus

star 5
    AHA! I told him that, but he said that they had considered that reason but felt it wasn't big enough. Looks like I finally broke him :p
  22. TwiLekJedi Pretty Ex-Mod

star 10
    not you. but you might have helped. maybe. among others.

When I told you we weren't looking, it was true. Like George Lucas told the truth when he said he doesn't want to release the O-OT on DVD. Only, it took me 2 days to change my mind, instead of 2 years.

and yeah, you kinda 'leaked' a PM there [face_shame_on_you]
  23. Brandon Rhea Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Ahem....

And, I never said it was a PM....you did ;)
  24. TwiLekJedi Pretty Ex-Mod

star 10
    and by specifying that it was a PM I gave away from who it was (unless I 'just knew about it'). Oh noes!

besides, never heard of "If you have to ask, don't post it"? [face_mischief]
  25. Brandon Rhea Manager Emeritus

star 5
Moderators: JoinTheSchwarz, LAJ_FETT, Ramza
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.