Prairie MSWG events for April 27 to May10

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Basemonger, May 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Basemonger Jedi Knight

star 1
    Wow, sory about the delay, I was gone for a bit... Apologies all around!

April 28 -- SWD6, 7pm (THe battle of hoth part II)

April 30 -- SW Online, 7pm / Rebels and Imperials meeting 7pm -- ANyone interested in helping to move Aaron's stuff to the new location, send email ASAP to allyourbasecafe.com to let him know...

May 1st -- Those of you with the special invitations get to see X2 before the rest of us. Let me know how that went...

May 2nd -- XMEN 2 release. Silver city polo park, first showing and the 7pm.

May 5th -- SWD6 (unless sean is up to GMing, then it's D20. Unless other wise posted, it's D6.

May 7th -- SW online, 7pm.

May 8th -- Dark Zone 7pm.

May 9th -- SW D6 (Lianna cell campaign)

--------------------------
    Thanks for those who went to the Identity showing. Awsome movie.

A few peple who want to film trailers asked me to post here a request for actors and production design for their effort on the "Metal Gear Solid" live action trailer to showcase talent. Email me and I can get you in touch with them.

Also, a green Jacket went missing at the Identity showing. If anyone sees it, I can pass the message on. Reward is $100 cash and free movies for a year.

Anyone interested in free passes to the next Matrix, post here -- Members only. Also have two copies of the upcoming video game for draw and one for silent auction.

Thats all for now, see you in two weeks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.