main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Prairie MSWG events for April 27 to May10

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Basemonger, May 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Basemonger

Basemonger Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 12, 2003
    Wow, sory about the delay, I was gone for a bit... Apologies all around!

April 28 -- SWD6, 7pm (THe battle of hoth part II)

April 30 -- SW Online, 7pm / Rebels and Imperials meeting 7pm -- ANyone interested in helping to move Aaron's stuff to the new location, send email ASAP to allyourbasecafe.com to let him know...

May 1st -- Those of you with the special invitations get to see X2 before the rest of us. Let me know how that went...

May 2nd -- XMEN 2 release. Silver city polo park, first showing and the 7pm.

May 5th -- SWD6 (unless sean is up to GMing, then it's D20. Unless other wise posted, it's D6.

May 7th -- SW online, 7pm.

May 8th -- Dark Zone 7pm.

May 9th -- SW D6 (Lianna cell campaign)

--------------------------
    Thanks for those who went to the Identity showing. Awsome movie.

A few peple who want to film trailers asked me to post here a request for actors and production design for their effort on the "Metal Gear Solid" live action trailer to showcase talent. Email me and I can get you in touch with them.

Also, a green Jacket went missing at the Identity showing. If anyone sees it, I can pass the message on. Reward is $100 cash and free movies for a year.

Anyone interested in free passes to the next Matrix, post here -- Members only. Also have two copies of the upcoming video game for draw and one for silent auction.

Thats all for now, see you in two weeks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.