main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Austin,TX MTV looking for (35 and older) Star Wars fans

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by BigChris, Feb 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigChris

BigChris Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 11, 2000
    They are looking for older Star Wars fans with children in their teens who wish they would tone down their fandom. This sounds like a perfect oppertunity for Zach, he is already a pro being on TV! Check it out!
    Big Chris

2. neumera

neumera Jedi Master star 2

Nov 26, 2000
    I don't think Zac is married nor does he have kids! :) How old are your kids Chris? Huh? Huh?

3. BigChris

BigChris Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 11, 2000
    Are we talking about the same guy who own Dog and Duck?

4. neumera

neumera Jedi Master star 2

Nov 26, 2000
    Yup, Zac who owns Dog & Duck does NOT have kids.

5. Tandeer

Tandeer Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2001
    *L* Well, I think I would fit into this catagory, real well! I'll be 46 in June! *L* Some of you met my son and though he loves Star Wars too, he does think his Mom is a bit off her rocker when it comes to all of this! *L*

6. EwokClansman

EwokClansman Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2002
    I'm somewhat new to the local board, but more or less fit the bill. Actually I'm 34, and am married with a 4 year old daughter. If you read my bio, you'll probably remember our young Ewok Zoe. She was the Ewok at the 1st STAR WARS CELEBRATION and appeared in the STAR WARS INSIDER Celebration Issue. She was also seen briefly (dressed as a Ewok) on Fox 7 News, along with Zach when they aired EPISODE I. CHECK OUT A FEW PHOTOS POSTED ON OUR TOY SITE! http://community.webtv.net/ToyZorBust/ToyZorBustwebtvnet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.