MTV Movie Awards

Discussion in 'Cleveland, OH' started by TheRandomMenace, Jun 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    There were several SW moments on the MTV Movie Awards, here are a few:

In a parody of the rain scene from Spider-Man, Sarah Michelle Gellar (SMG) pulled off Jack Black's mask to expose his lips... and Yoda drawn upside down on him so that it was upright while he was hanging upside down. He said "Make out with me you will, yes, hmm hmm hmm hmm."

Natalie looked super hawt. She and Ewan presented for Best Female Performance, and when they came out to present, Jack Black and a bunch of can-can girls danced to a disco rendition of the SW theme.

If anyone else saw it and has more, let me know.
  2. DonC Jedi Master

star 4
    Here's one I thought was hilarious. The post-awards show had footage of Jack Osborne waiting to see Natalie, she just walked right past him like she had no idea who he was. [face_laugh]
  3. Darth-Zod Jedi Master

star 3
    I haven't seen it yet. I'll see it during one of the ten reruns that they will show this weekend.
  4. JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Was over-all dissappointed with the awards this year.....althou there were some good points. Is it just me...or does the award show get raunchier and raunchier each year?
  5. Darth-Zod Jedi Master

star 3
    PasJoDacle, that's the first sign that your growing old! ;)
  6. JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan

star 4
    "PasJoDacle, that's the first sign that your growing old!"

I thaught the first sign was hair in weird places and liking girls.... ?[face_plain]

.... :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.