main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MTV2- Battlefront II

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Barriss_Coffee, Oct 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    Somewhat Video-Games related, but what's up with this MTV deal with an advertisement for the new Battlefront game? I haven't seen it yet... supposedly there's some animation with a bunch of characters playing in a rock concert or something. The ad's up on the OS right now...

The Link

I don't watch MTV so I probably missed it, but if anyone else saw it or has a link it would be much appreciated. I think they have it on the MTV site somewhere, but I couldn't find it.

2. RockUlikeVader

RockUlikeVader Jedi Youngling

Oct 23, 2005
    The Show is Video Mods on Mtv2 and they take games and make music videos out of them somehow or Modify (Mods) the data ????

The show is OK but I missed tonights episode w/ Battlefront2. Does anyone have a link that we could view it on? I don't know what song they used but on the commercial I saw Darth Maul, Boba Fett, Vader, and others playing insrtuments.

I'm new to the boards, I love it so far!

3. KfistoRox

KfistoRox Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 31, 2002
    It rocked!! Maul lead singer, DV and Fett on guitars, and Grevious on the drums. =D=

4. Zaphod_Kenobi

Zaphod_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

May 6, 2005
    Does anyone know a place where I can view this? We don't have cable (we're getting it back later this week) and I didn't see it. Can someone tell where to watch this?

5. Barriss_Coffee

Jun 29, 2003
    Yeah, I'm gonna sue MTV if I can't see a rerun of this deal!

6. RockUlikeVader

RockUlikeVader Jedi Youngling

Oct 23, 2005
    See it Now! Here!

Check out those drum sticks.

7. Barriss_Coffee

Jun 29, 2003
    You Rock dude!!!!!!!!!!!

*pun somewhat intended*

So Grievous's wheelbike can also serve as a drum set? Is there anything that bike can't do?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.