**Mullet's Hollywood Update Thread**

Discussion in 'Cleveland, OH' started by JediKnightPasJoDacle, Apr 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok, since it's probably getting to be
    A)too much work posting new topics
    B)Annoying to see so many topics on me(So this must mean I'm discusting, but it's just me,I'm just obsean...there ya go Random)
    So I'm creating this thread so I can keep u guys updated with out the hassle of posting new topics and taking up uneccisary space on the forums. So here we go.

Most of you know who Jeri Ryan is(Seven of Nine from Star Trek Voyager).I KISSED HER ON THE LIPS AND GOT A HUG TOO! See, I'm a regular on Bosten Public, and we had just finished the last day of shooting for this season and Jeri was hugging and kissing all the cast and crew, so I went up behind her and held out my arms and did the "I'm sad, hug me" look that I do sometimes, and she says "Oh what the hell..." and kissed me on the lips and gives me a hug! I just totally melted. And also, I met Biff from Back To The Future on Bosten Public.

And also, I may get a part in Starship Troopers 2, if I do, I'll have to shave my head, hahahahah, that's going to look sooo funny.
  2. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    I'll have to shave my head
    ((Obi-Wan voice)) NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!...that was for the mullet! :D

Starship Troopers 2 (ok?)...good luck with the job, and congrats on scoring a kiss from Jeri Ryan. I would have taken the hug, and called it "mission accomplished"...of course they say kissing isn't as big a thing for actors (they have to do it as part of the job) I doubt Jeri Ryan went home dreaming about "da mullet"...but you take the small victories where you can!

EDIT: Does anyone understand what the frell Random just said???
  3. DonC Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm curious, is Bosten anywhere near Boston? :p
  4. JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Master

star 4
  5. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    *sings NIN Star****ers, Inc., a sample of Carly Simon's You're So Vain*

you're so vain... i'll bet you think this song is about you, don't you, don't you...

Way to create a thread revolving around yourself, Jon, ya narcissistic mullet... j/k.

Nice Em reference. And it does "feel so empty without Jon" in Cleveland.

Road Trip

"Austin?"
    "No, Boston."
    "Boston?"
    "Yeah, yeah, Boston."
  6. Jedi_BMack Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok, so uh... I don't think any of us can make fun of Mullet for anything ever again... I mean Jeri Ryan? Damn... scoreboard, baby, scoreboard...

-b-`
  7. Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    You suck...Thats all I have to say.
  8. JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Master

star 4
    HAHAHHAHA! I rule...hehehehe
  9. skyedancer Jedi Knight

star 2
    I know some guys who aren't even Star Trek fans who watched Voyager simply because of Jeri Ryan so they would all be envious of you! Now if you meet Ewan McGregor or William Peterson or Keifer Sutherland or...well, then I'll be envious too.
  10. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah Jon, if you see Ewan, be sure and get a kiss for the rest of us who can't meet him.

w00t. 8-}
  11. JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok, for those of you that were asking for pics, I now uploaded them onto my site

Copy and paste these links:

http://www.angelfire.com/darkside/wolverine/images/jerry.jpg

http://www.angelfire.com/darkside/wolverine/images/bostonpublic.jpg

http://www.angelfire.com/darkside/wolverine/images/theshield.jpg
  12. Padawan92 Jedi Master

star 4
    Nice pictures Jon!!!! I really love the ones in the Jerry link! Hahahahahahahaha!!!
  13. Jade-Walker Jedi Master

star 4
    I don't really know you, Jon, but it's still cool. :)
  14. JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Master

star 4
    It's alright Jade, I don't really know u either...hehehe, thanks. ;)
  15. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    HAHA, nice! I'd start "chanting" on the boards what they chanted on the show, but I'd get banned!!! [face_laugh]
  16. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    I know both Kim and Jon...and I think Kim's got the better of the deal! ;) j/k

Great pictures Jon...looks like you're doing really good for yourself out there. Keep up the good work, looking forward to "Pirates of the Carribean"...not for any of the actors(sorry Emily), just so I can shout out "I recognize that mullet!"
  17. JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Master

star 4
    "I recognize that mullet!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
  18. JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Master

star 4
    BREAKING NEWS!!!

I DID IT! I'm going to be in Starship Troopers 2! A large part too! I'm going to be one of the core troopers! At the opening scene a ton of the troopers die in a battle and there are only about 10 or 15 troopers left stranded on the planet and I'm one of them! There's a 90% chance I will have a line or 2 and I will be doing stunts too!!

The bad news...I DID have to cut my hair into a military style, really short, but all my hair will be back by the end of filming(late June).
  19. Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    DUDE!!!! SWEET!!!! Dont worry about your hair. What ever you have is cool. So have you read the script yet? Is it going to be good? Are we going to see Denise Richards again?!!!
  20. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Are we going to see Denise Richards again?
    Heck, at the rate Jon's going...he's gonna be her new love interest in the movie ;)

Congratulations on scoring a role (and from the sounds of it a considerable one) in a major motion picture. Nothing against POC or any of your tv work, but this sounds like the next step in your career.

you have taken your first step into a large world
  21. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    *feels as if he's behind red generator room vent doors, unable to do anything*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Not the Mullet! NO!

j/k

congrats on getting the part, and hopefully a few lines. As for Denise Richards I saw she and Charlie Sheen (her husband) are filming Scary Movie 3 together, as a happily wed couple. But hey, Hollywood marriages aren't known to last long. All my JKOC brothers give me an AMEN to Jennifer Garner being available again!
  22. Jade-Walker Jedi Master

star 4
    Congrats, Jon! That's really cool. :D
  23. JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Master

star 4
    Richards is not n it, got my copy of the script, interesting twists in it.
  24. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    No Denise...then what the FRELL is the point of having the movie? Aside from "the artist formerly know as Mullet" ;)

I went to Starship Troopers because it was an sci-fi action movie...Mrs. Sheen was just eye-candy; I guess I'll survive
  25. JarJarJedi Force Ghost

star 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.