**Mullet's Hollywood Update Thread**

Discussion in 'Cleveland, OH' started by JediKnightPasJoDacle, Apr 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Master

star 4
    I kept waiting for you to wave at the camera like you sneaked on the set and nobody noticed

LOL!!!!
  2. Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
  3. JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Master

star 4
    Good spot Anrev!

LOL! Look at the message board post! One of em says this:

"The guy on the extreme right looks like he knows something we don't, the guy in the front looks like he's contemplating existance, and the other two looks like theyre reacting to whoever is looking at the cover."

HAHAHAHA! OWNED!
  4. _-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Master

star 3
    Just something nice I saw today...was watching one of the Cinemax channels today (I'm pretty sure it was ActionMax) and inbetween movies I saw a teaser commercial for Starship Troopers 2, I think it said it's going to be also on cable in April as well. I thought that was pretty cool. W00t, can't wait to see it (and I still need to see the first one, too)!
  5. DonC Jedi Master

star 4
    Will, are you sure it was Cinemax? Starz is supposed to be showing it next month, too.
  6. _-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Master

star 3
    Pretty sure it was, I could have been wrong though. I have like 500,000 freakin cable channels lol.
  7. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    When you guys narrow it down...let me know, worth staying up one night to see Jon fight the bugs!
  8. JarJarJedi Force Ghost

star 6
    I have like 500,000 freakin cable channels lol.

I hate you... :p

I thought that I had read somewhere that it was going to be on network TV, but I can't remember where I read that.
  9. JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Master

star 4
    BANG BANG BANG
    BOOM
    "Run Away! Run Away!"
    "AH!"
    munch munch munch
    "Dude! That bug just ate Jon!"

"It's only a flesh wound..."
  10. _-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Master

star 3
    Finally got to watch Starship Troopers 2 tonight! I haven't even seen the first one, so not knowing what to expect, and seeing that it was a movie that never made it to theaters, I was skeptical, but after having seen it, was thoroughly impressed with how it turned out. Jon, I tried looking for the parts where you were supposed to be Lt. Spear's guard (or whatever his name was, and for the record, he was a total jerk, I hated that guy), and during the bug fight toward the beginning, I could not spot you at all for the life of me. However, later on in the movie, when that girl was having that wierd dream or whatever that was, they showed a dead soldier with some head trauma being turned over, and I could have sworn that looked like you! I thought the movie towards the beginning was kind of campy, but it turned into a pretty good horror/suspense flick towards the end, I was entertained with how that ended up. And GORE everywhere, I loved it!!! Pretty good movie, its just too bad you weren't in the credits, or didn't have a bigger part, but cool movie nonetheless!
  11. Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Let me guess....Yet another movie Jon claimed to be in but wasnt.

This is getting old Jon! :p ;)
  12. JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Master

star 4
    Let me guess....Yet another movie Jon claimed to be in but wasnt.

This is getting old Jon!

har har har.... I will rent the video soon and find out for myself....

In the mean time...I will be doing a thing for AMC's Movies at Our House: Star Trek IV. I will be lending my expertese of Trek to them and getting paid for it too. We film on May 11th, and I'll find out when it airs sometime then. I may even call up Gates McFadden and see if she can hook me up with a Paramount costume from the wardrobe department....
  13. Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    I dont get it Jon. Your sig here says ST2 due out April. Then one on the other board says June 1. And Will has seen it? I'm going to go rent it this weekend.
  14. _-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Master

star 3
    Yeah I saw it on what's called the "Action Channel". I think it's also being shown on Starz! or Encore or something like that.
  15. Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Well I saw you Jon in Hildago last nite. I was pointing you out to everyone! :D Good movie too! I think this is the first time I actually saw your face on the big screen!
  16. JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Master

star 4
    I think this is the first time I actually saw your face on the big screen!

Ya, I need to go see that one. My parents saw me, said I looked Bad @$$.
  17. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    I saw it on what's called the "Action Channel".
    I just finished watching it on "Action Channel"...missed the first 5 minutes, PLEASE don't tell me you get killed in the 1st 5 minutes?

Please don't tell me the guy from "The Sentinal" lasted longer then you...

That the "hey, we're in a war-zone...let's mess around" couple lasted longer then you...

That the freaky blond girl, who was either sleeping or naked through half the movie, lasted longer then you...

Or the "I'll be right back" black guy (who didn't)...lasted longer then you...

PLEASE tell me you didn't get PUNKED that fast? That's it, when we go play lasertag...Jon's is on the other team! :D
  18. Jade-Walker Jedi Master

star 4
    when we go play lasertag...Jon's is on the other team!
    [face_laugh]

We should all get together and watch this together. :D
  19. JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm going to rent the DVD tonight. So I'll find myself and tell you all where you can find me...
  20. JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Master

star 4
    I rented it, and yes I'm in it, especially the dvd. I'll post some pics soon(like maybe tonight).
  21. Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    I a commercial on TV for it the other day saying June 1st.
  22. JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes, the dvd does come out June 1st, I recieved an advanced copy from the production guys.
  23. JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok, the dvd player isn't working on the computer to take snap shots. So I'll just tell you guys where I can be found.

In The Movie:
    Time: 01:35(ie: one minute and 35 seconds into the film), The Flag Plant Scene.

Time: 04:43- The General Says "You, you, you, and you. Your with me" Then it cuts to us General's Guards. I'm the one in the Glasses. Yep, that's me! Look! I'm a special effect! My Weapon is firing!

DVD EXTRAS- "Inside The Federation"
    11:45- Flag Plant Scene- You should be able to spot me, and those of you that have heard my "Wolverine Scream" can hear me yelling "Raaaaggghhhh!!!". I'm the loadest scream.

11:47- I'm the one wairing the glasses. This is just after we had shot the flag plant scene and I was talking with the director as he was showing the scene to me.

That's it folks! No go rent the dvd, and watch the scenes listed above and you'll spot me. It's out on DVD June 1st.
  24. Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    I will you can be sure! Btw.....How was the flic? Any good?
  25. JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, I was right about one thing, the opening sequance is cool, but the movie as a whole sucks. Man is it bad, it's essentually a B-Movie. BUT...I worked on it, and still am in it (barely), so go rent the dvd.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.