**Mullet's Hollywood Update Thread**

Discussion in 'Cleveland, OH' started by JediKnightPasJoDacle, Apr 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    If you push it out 1 week the Mullet can attend too!
  2. Jade-Walker Jedi Master

star 4
    "Mullet Appreciation Day"
    July 29th Valleyview Cinemark/Quaker Steak and Lube:

Krash
    Reborn
    Random
    JJJ
    Jade
  3. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    If you push it out 1 week the Mullet can attend too!...now THAT idea has merit!

I did want to get together with everyone before Columbus, work out driving arrangments/plan our lightsaber strategy...we should still do that on July 29th.

If da Mullet of the hour is free that evening...is everyone free August 5th?
  4. Malo-ha Jedi Knight

star 2
    Tuesday nights are good. I'm free both July 29th and Aug 5th. I can't do Wednesdays, I work til 8:30pm. Should I look forward to meeting the famous Mullet?

So I can do either or both. Although both might be pushing it financially for me. I just found out there is an Ikea a mere 12 miles from the hotel I'm staying at in Chicago. I am in serious trouble. [face_laugh] Must..... Not..... Go...... Who am I kidding? I'm just glad I'm driving so I don't have to try and limit myself to what I could take on a plane.
  5. JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Master

star 4
    I'll be there, YOU GUYS DO KNOW I'VE PRITTY MUCH BEEN CUT OUT OF THE FILM, right?
  6. Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    SO!

I just wish we could pause it at the right spots so we could see ya.

Any word from you lawyer?
  7. Jade-Walker Jedi Master

star 4
    Mullet: I agree. SO? We just want to support you, even if some of us haven't met you. :p

The 5th sounds good to me. But I don't get off work in Akron until 5p. Can we go to the restaurant first and then go to a later show?
  8. JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok, ok, or maybe we could switch the movie to American Pie 3, which comes out on the 2nd....So I'll watch AP3(get it? AP3, instead of JP3(Jurrasic Park 3)? hahahaha.....oh dear...) and see if I'm cut or left in and we'll go from there...

And no word from the lawyer yet.
  9. Jade-Walker Jedi Master

star 4
    *shrugs* either is fine with me :D
  10. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    I don't care, but the Younglings and Padawans can't go see it. I dunno how many of them were.
  11. Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    You are in AP3 too? guess I forgot about that one.
  12. JarJarJedi Force Ghost

star 6
    I don't want to see AP3, and My sister was going to come with me to see Pirates.
  13. Malo-ha Jedi Knight

star 2
    I wouldn't be able to get there before 6, I work til 5:30. I'm with Jade-Walker on dinner first. I get real grouchy if my blood sugear gets to low. Not interested in seeing AP3, not even for you Mullet. But there are a bunch of movies I haven't seen, Pirates, Finding Nemo, wouldn't mind seeing Matrix 2 again.
  14. starwarschick14 Force Ghost

star 4
    I plan on seeing both movies eventually, so it doesn't matter to me. However, I probably won't be joining you guys for dinner as this place doesn't sound particularly vegetarian friendly. :p But if someone finds out that there's something there besides a salad that my sister and I could eat, we'd be happy to come for dinner too. :)
  15. JarJarJedi Force Ghost

star 6
    Menu

Well, yeah, they do have salads, but it says that you can substitute a Gardenburger for any of the sandwiches.
  16. Padawan92 Jedi Master

star 4
    I don't know if I will be able to go to the July 29th POTC...I want to but that all depends on work. I don't want to go see AP3. I saw the first one and it wasn't that great for me....I'd rather see Lara Croft or Seabiscuit.
  17. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    While we can all sympathize with Jon's plight regarding "credit" for his work, I think we should still go see PoC on Aug 5th. We've been following your adventures as a pirate/british fife player, since you first moved out there...and going to your 1st big movie (regardless of the result) is what appreciation is all about.

Besides, I'm not really interested in ANYTHING involving weddings right now...and watching AP3 would be like cutting off my own hand with a lightsaber. And with a couple people having little/no interest in AP3...I'd rather have a large group for Pirates!
  18. JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Master

star 4
  19. Malo-ha Jedi Knight

star 2
    Is it Tuesday Aug 5th then that we're getting together? What time? Food or movie first? I would prefer food. Otherwise I'll be trying to sneak my dinner into the theater with us.

*suspicious ticket taker frowns* "I smell fries"

*entire group waves their hand in unison* "these are not the fries you're looking for" [face_laugh]
  20. JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Master

star 4
    HAHHAHAHAHA!!! THAT WAS HILARIOUS!
  21. JarJarJedi Force Ghost

star 6
    hehehe... Good one Mary. :)

My sister can't come. She found out that she does have to work until close, and that's 7:00. I'll just have to go and see it with her at a later time.

Do you think that we should call for reservations?
  22. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    The funny thing is, and you can ask Will to verify this, is that I did smuggle Wendy's into the theater when we went to go see The Matrix Reloaded. I had "a terrible cough" that day.

*reaches into coat pocket, pulling fries up from the carton inside*
    *cough cough*
    *munch munch*
  23. _-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Master

star 3
    Yep, Random did pull that off. That was priceless!
  24. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Do you think that we should call for reservations?
    I don't think we need to go that far...but I've got something to take care of with Cinemark, while I'm there I can ask for options.

I don't get off work in Akron until 5p
    How long would it normally take for you to get from Akron-Valleyview? If you could be there around (traffic permitting) 6:15pm...we could be seated already, eat, socialize...and still catch an 7:50(or later) show.

Until we get a more detailed schedule of showtimes...does that sound like a plan for everyone?
  25. Malo-ha Jedi Knight

star 2
    HAHHAHAHAHA!!! THAT WAS HILARIOUS!
    hehehe... Good one Mary

Thank you, but can't you just see all of us doing that? [face_laugh]

The funny thing is, and you can ask Will to verify this, is that I did smuggle Wendy's into the theater when we went to go see The Matrix Reloaded.

Good for you! But you must understand, There is no fries.

If you could be there around (traffic permitting) 6:15pm...we could be seated already, eat, socialize...and still catch an 7:50(or later) show. Until we get a more detailed schedule of showtimes...does that sound like a plan for everyone?

Sounds good to me. The first ones there can get the table for the rest of us.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.