main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

**Mullet's Hollywood Update Thread**

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by JediKnightPasJoDacle, Apr 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    So when I (it's probably gonna be me) gets there to reserve a table, how many people should we expect?

"JEDI party of (?)"

"Mullet Appreciation Day"
    August 5th Valleyview Cinemark/Quaker Steak and Lube:

Krash
    Reborn
    Random
    JJJ
    Jade
    Mullet

So far, I've got 6 confirmed...but a few people haven't added their name to the list.

2. Anrev_the_Jedi

Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 14, 2002
    *sighs* Well I guess I can see if I can get off work earily that night. I wont normally get off until 7:30 but maybe I can shoot for 5:30. I'll let you know.

3. JediKnightPasJoDacle

JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2002
    Add my name to the list.

4. starwarschick14

starwarschick14 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    "Mullet Appreciation Day"
    August 5th Valleyview Cinemark/Quaker Steak and Lube:
    Krash
    Reborn
    Random
    JJJ
    Jade
    Mullet
    swchick
    Saralyn

I think this is the day I get my cast off (in the morning), so be prepared to see a funny looking arm. :p

5. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    so be prepared to see a funny looking arm
    Oh yeah, I remember that from when I broke my left thumb...at the risk of being gross (and we will be eating that evening) it's alot of fun ;)

"JEDI party of 8 (and counting)"
    Krash
    Reborn
    Random
    JJJ
    Jade
    Mullet
    swchick
    Saralyn

6. Malo-ha

Malo-ha Jedi Youngling star 2

May 8, 2003
    "JEDI party of 9 (and counting)"
    Krash
    Reborn
    Random
    JJJ
    Jade
    Mullet
    swchick
    Saralyn
    Malo-ha

I'll be there around 6pm, I hope.

7. Jade-Walker

Jade-Walker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 21, 2002
    How long would it normally take for you to get from Akron-Valleyview? If you could be there around (traffic permitting) 6:15pm...we could be seated already, eat, socialize...and still catch an 7:50(or later) show.
    Without traffic, about 45 minutes. We should easily be able to get there by 6:15 as long as nothing happens at the last minute at the end of my day. ;)

I also wanted to offer to swchick and Saralyn that if they wanted to meet at my office at 5 again, I'd be happy to drive them and JJJ up from Fairlawn.

And it won't be Jedi, party of ___. At Quaker Steak, their calling names are names of cars and you don't have any control over which one they choose. So people shouldn't look for the group according to that. Someone just keep an eye out for the rest of us to show up and then wave your lightsaber up in the air to get our attention. :p

8. skyedancer

skyedancer Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 26, 2002
    Jade, I can't go because I work two evenings that week since my supervisor is on vacation and she is returning the favor another time. But in the future since I live close to Fairlawn perhaps I could also catch a ride with you to another JKOC event-?? Sound reasonable? My knowledge of Cleveland is somewhat lacking. :confused:

9. Jade-Walker

Nov 21, 2002
    skyedancer: sure ;) Anytime.

swchick: PM's aren't working. So here's what I was going to write to you:

No problem. I thought it might be a good idea, especially with you getting your cast off that morning. ;)

We'll see if I can even borrow the convertible. ;) :D

Um, my office at 5 or a little before?

10. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    their calling names are names of cars and you don't have any control over which one they choose
    I know that's how they call out the table reservations, I've been to QSL before. But after the Troy Denning experience (the deli) I was finding the idea of reserving a large group table under the name "jedi" amusing.

Do you think we can get a table like Anakin's speeder?
    "Oh, you know master...I couldn't find aTABLE I liked. One with an open cockpit, and the right speed capabilities..."

11. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    The convertible? Yes! Please! I'm so in! :)

5:00 is fine for me. :)

Now, what do you mean by cars? Like as in models? (hey, they could always use the NASCAR drivers. ;))

12. starwarschick14

Feb 19, 2002
    Weeeeee convertible! We'll probably be there a little earlier than 5pm (but not too early). Thanks! :)

13. DarthZome

DarthZome Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 17, 2000
  14. Jade-Walker

Nov 21, 2002
    I was finding the idea of reserving a large group table under the name "jedi" amusing.
    [face_laugh] Yeah. Just wave your hand. "You will list us as Jedi party of 10" :p

Cool. Full car load of 4. :D I'll try to get the convertible. ;)

And before 5 is okay if you don't mind possibly waiting. :)

15. Jade-Walker

Nov 21, 2002
    Stupid double post :p

16. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    "JEDI party of 10 (and counting)"
    Krash
    Reborn
    Random
    JJJ
    Jade
    Mullet
    swchick
    Saralyn
    Malo-ha
    Darth Zome

17. starwarschick14

Feb 19, 2002
    Looks like I was mistaken about the date of my cast removal...it's the 6th, not the 5th. Oh well. At least this will give everyone who won't be at the cookout a chance to sign my cast. :)

18. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    JON! PLEASE DON'T FORGET THIS! YOU MUST BRING THE JCU JACKASS VIDEOS AND THE SPRINGER TAPE SO I CAN MAKE COPIES! PLEASE PLEASE DON'T FORGET! thank you.

19. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    Actually, they are in Cleveland, my mom just can't find it, so when I get back, that's one of teh first things I'm looking for. Also am bringing a tape of ALL my TV apperences clips.

20. Anrev_the_Jedi

Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 14, 2002
    Good I want a copy so I can get some better screen caps for you. The ones on your web site now are a little blurry.

21. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    Ya, I know, I took them with a digital cam.

22. Jade-Walker

Nov 21, 2002
    Akron/Canton contingent:
    I just got work that definitely get the convertible if the weather is good. :cool:

23. JediCandii

JediCandii Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2002
    I want to go! I just saw Pirates on Saturday, but I'm willing to go again. I really liked the movie. I'll have to make sure that it's OK with my mom, but unless we're on vacation, I don't think that there would be a problem. Maybe I'll see if Megan and Rachael want to come (and maybe Megan will even have the t-shirt money:)). And if I can go, then this will probably be the last time I'll see any of you before I leave for Xavier.

24. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    Megan will even have the t-shirt money
    That would be nice, hopefully Brian and I will have the shirts for everyone by then (if not sooner)...plus it would be nice to meet them, and see you before you go away to school.

Our little Candii is all grown up! :D

25. JediCandii

JediCandii Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2002
    Well, I would have had the money already, but last time I saw Megan, she didn't have any money, and her mom only had a $100 dollar bill. Oh, and my brother might also be coming with me, because he really wants to see the movie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.