main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA Multi-Club Paintball Match! - May 2

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Miana Kenobi, Mar 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    The Event:
    Event Title: Multiclub Paintball Day
    Date: May 2, 2010
    Call time: 1130 am
    Duration of event: 12-4 with dinner afterwards
    Address: Camp Pendleton Paintball park
    Cut off for date for requesting participation: April 15

What we'll be doing / Why we are there: Two years ago we had a multiclub paintball event where we went out to the CP Paintball park, got muddy, dirty, and covered in paint (or bruises in my case) and had a grand old time. Time to do it again!

Attendees:
    Which Club is hosting the event?: 501st Legion
    Are other clubs invited?: RL R2 Builders, Fanforce, etc
    Can family members/friends come?: Yes. NO CHILDREN. There are no daycare facilities and the paintball fields are dangerous for minors.

Additional Details:
    Weapons ok? Yes of course, paintball guns allowed
    Changing area provided? Your cars! I will have my van set up as a locker room space, but it doesn't have much privacy
    Food/Water provided? Only what you bring with you, vending machines are on site.
    Parking provided? yes
    Any out of pocket expenses? YES, see below.

Any special instructions: Prices: For a half day private group, for renters that need equipment its $37 per person. For Military it's $30. For non-renters it's $20 military is $15. If you are using CP equipment you MUST buy their paint. They give you nsome, but it won't get you through a whole day. a 2000 round case of paint is $60. That will definitely last you the day unless you're shooting crazy like Rambo... B)

EVENT POINT OF CONTACT: Lesley Farquhar

Please post your interest here. We must have a confirmed party of 15 or MORE to get the private group. And trust me, a private group is best...we get to shoot just each other.

If we get enough, I'll start taking payments to make the reservation. When the time comes the payments will be via paypal to plfarquhar@cox.net

Anyone up for the slaughter...er, FUN?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.