main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA Multi-group invitation

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Scottrooper, Apr 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harlock415

Harlock415 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2003
    I too would like to thank Scott and Pam for welcoming us to their great home and providing a great place to play in.

2. SiaLanWezz

SiaLanWezz Jedi Knight star 2

May 8, 2004
    Thank you for having all of us, Pam and Scott. The drive was great, dont get a chance to come to the valley very often; your house and your property is beatifull. Thank you for all the costuming tips. We all had fun. Nice meeting all the new people. We have to do this more often.=D= Great party.

3. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Awesome photo, guys!! Sounds like you had a blast! :)

4. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    I'll add my thanks to Pam and Scott as well. This was a wonderful gathering!

5. Scottrooper

Scottrooper Jedi Youngling

Feb 5, 2006
    Just wanted to pop by and say thanks to everyone who made the trek over from the bay area to little ol' Hilmar this weekend.

I had a good time and I hope that everyone else did as well.

6. GreytaleNovastar1138

GreytaleNovastar1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2005
    Hello all... I have many subjects I'd like to express my thanks for:

Scott... thanks for accepting the BOP team, despite having little to no initial information about us! We were very grateful for the food, and the chance to "test run" the show in front of a live audience prior to BayCon and other setups...

Nadi... our prayers go with her, despite none of my BOP team knowing her. Gang violence is senseless. May it disappear, never to be seen again--in any galaxy--along with those who perpetrate such crimes.

Kay-Dee... thanks for the great photos of the entire event--I noticed you take a lot of time and care with these after looking at prior event photo albums! Well done, and great to finally have met you and Alison as well.

The Vaneceks... thank you very much for being so gracious about possibly donating costumes. I do realize our costumes were very low-level, and I'd always hoped for more, but alas... I only had so many resources available--despite my best searches, calls, and leads. I was also glad to include (albeit briefly) Chanel's daughter to fill in for "Sariss Y'Aislyeen" (Rachel Stegman). If I put a smile on her face, I'm seriously happy. :)

Finally, to all of the SF Fan Force folks who were able to stay late and give us smiles and support--you were really gracious and supportive. It was also interesting to finally meet people face-to-face after only seeing people post online as their handles.

Hope to see you folks again sometime... MTFBWY... Always. :cool:

7. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    Greetings everyone, sorry it took me this long to get here, but I just got unbanned ;)

Okay it was great seeing everyone again, love you all. Had a blast with everyone and this we just need to remember it was Chanel who made this sort of event happen.

And here you go Eric. These pics have been reszied for the boards but don't worry I have the originals with the original resolutions and will be happy to send them to you bro.
    Here he is ... Eric Kent ;)
    [image=http://swanb.net/eric_kent_2a.jpg] [image=http://swanb.net/eric_kent3.jpg]

8. Skatou-Laki

Skatou-Laki Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 18, 2003
    I'll have the pictures emailed to you today (Saturday).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.