main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX Multi-State event August 9, 2008

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by hyperspace_police, Jul 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    What? A multi-state event to be held in Arkansas.

When? August 9 (saturday)

Where? Little Rock/Carlisle Arkansas

Who? Everyone is invited...

This is a joint Arkansas/Memphis Tennessee Fan Froce shin-dig.

There's a small comic book convention here in Little Rock who we are trying to help get bigger. So, there is that. But, the main event will be the party at the former CR of Arkansas home in Carlisle.

If you live in the Dallas area and want to come but don't have the gas fundage... The first 6 people who get in touch with me can have a free ride... Come on! You can't beat that...

Here's why.... I have to be in SanAntonio that week and I have to be back the following Monday... So, I can give a lift to anyone who can come that Friday (and I can wait til you get off work and that sort of thing...)

Then I can have you home by 6pm Sunday. (as long as we sober up and get out of Little Rock by noon)

So, if you're interested... PM me. And I can get you directions/make arrangements to pick you up.

Crash space will be provided at the home of Nyborg13 (on these boards). It might be an air matress on the floor... but, thats ok.

So, come join in the fun...

See you then...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.