Story [Multifandom] Break the Spell - Mod's Shuffle Challenge First Post 1/28

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by Master_Jaina1011, Jan 28, 2012.

Moderators: Mira_Jade, NYCitygurl
  1. Master_Jaina1011 Force Ghost

star 4
    Title: Break the Spell
    Author: Master_Jaina1011

Summary: For the Mod's Shuffle Challenge. This was interesting...

A/N: I have been watching a lot of shows lately. Yesterday I said goodbye to Chuck (RIP Chuck) and that certain one does contain some spoilers for the series finale. I'm trying to branch out into fandoms I have yet to. So, without further ado... my shuffle.

I picked two sets of ten songs. One for my Star Trek 2009 thread and this one. and these sets were awesome!

NCIS

Come Back to Me ? David Cook

Characters: Tony Dinozzo, Ziva David, with a special appearance by Gibbs.

The minute Gibbs came back onto the plane alone, Tony knew. He just knew she decided to stay behind.

Because of him. He closed his eyes, willing those tears to go away. He did what he had to. He protected his life.

Yet he would never be forgiven.

He just hoped she would come back. To them. To NCIS.

To him.

Several Years Later?

?Sometimes I can?t believe I found you that day,? Tony said, watching her turn toward him. ?After all that happened, I still came for you.?

?I came back, Tony, with you. That is what counts.? Rubbing her shoulders, he nodded.
    ?Sometimes I think of what I would do without you. Then I remember, that no matter what you will always have my back.?

?And I, yours.? She looked at the ring on her finger then back at him.

?Why did you stay, Ziva? That day??

She sighed. ?Duty.? He was about to reply when she put a hand to his mouth. ?I know now that sometimes you have to face your emotions. After all, I did say yes did I not??

?Will you two do some work?? Gibbs said, slapping Dinozzo upside his head. ?And no, no wedding planning at work.?

?But, boss, we have to know what you think about the colors!?

Stargate SG-1

Right Round ? Flo Rida

Characters: Actually all of the team.

?Teal?c??

?Yes Daniel Jackson??

?What is that you?re listening to??

?It is an artist called?? Teal?c looked down at the iHome currently housing Colonel Mitchell?s iPhone. ?Flo Rida.?

?Ah.?

?Ah, what?? General O?Neill interrupted. ?What is that awful racket you?re listening to now, Teal?c??

?Come now sir, you know Colonel Mitchell is bent on schooling Teal?c in the ways of modern music,? Colonel Samantha Carter interrupted, a small smile on her face. ?Or maybe that means you?re getting old? Sir.?

Criminal Minds

If Today was Your Last Day ? Nickelback

Characters: Aaron Hotchner, Emily Prentiss

"All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on." Henry Ellis

Aaron Hotchner knew what it was like to face death. He knew what it was like to kill the monster that haunted your dreams. Yet as he stared at the file given to him, he couldn?t help but think one Emily Prentiss was compartmentalizing again.

All he wanted her to do was to accept the fact her friends, her family buried her. He came onto the plane, expecting to be the first one there. Instead he found her, sitting there where he sat just days ago.

He sat down, his eyes understanding. This case had affected her, and she had come to him. Her brown eyes looked at him and his heart broke for her.

?Today was a bad day.?

He nodded, and watched as she struggled to come to terms with everything. ?Jack would love to see you, Emily.?

She turned and smiled slightly. ?Didn?t you mention something about me giving you parental advice??

Aaron smiled in return. ?When I have bad days, he is the one I turn to,? Prentiss shot him a look. ?Jack is a great antidote to those days that I relive everything that has happened in my life.?

Hotch watched as she bit her lip. ?My son reminds every day why I do what I do. Why we pretended you died, and then came back.?

?Fine, I?ll come and see Jack. I guess it better than going home and being by myself.?

?And Sergio.?

?Exactly why he?s the perfect man. He gives me the love I need and then proceeds to pretend I was ne
  2. Book-Geek Jedi Master

star 3
    Very nice!=D= Gotta say, the NCIS one is my favorite, because I LOVE Tony and Ziva!
  3. NYCitygurl NSWFF Manager

Manager
    star 9
    These are great! I second Book-Geek on the NCIS love. Tony was perfect :D
  4. DreamingIce Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Ah, that's great! I love the NCIS one (Tony's characterisation is great, and that last line was just perfect!), but I'm going to have to say that the Warehouse 13 one is my fave.

I'll bet Pete touched whatever artifact that was first. And the bickering with Claudia and Artie was so... right.

Good job! @};-
  5. Mira_Jade The NSWFF Manager With The Cape

Manager
    star 4
    I am so glad to see these from you! [face_dancing][:D]

My favorite one here was the NCIS one - hands down. The last line was perfect - and I could 'see' Gibbs smacking Tony in the back of the head for it just perfectly. :p

And then, after that, I'd have to say that I enjoyed the Stargate one. Perfect lines were perfect. ;)

[:D]

~MJ @};-
  6. SilSolo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I love the NCIS one, too. And the one where this guy had to win over his wife for a second time. That's pretty sweet.
  7. FelsGoddess Game Host

Game Host
    star 5
    Nicely done! Enjoyed reading them. :D
Moderators: Mira_Jade, NYCitygurl