main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Multiplayer PC games every Thursday and Saturday!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Connemara, Nov 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Connemara

Connemara Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 18, 2000
    Ahhh all is clear now ;)

2. Theron

Theron Jedi Master star 4

Oct 23, 2000
    I wouldn't mind playing, but I'm busy this week.

Games I have are JK MOTS JO XvT XWA

Need to find my Galactic Battlegrounds game though.

3. Connemara

Nov 18, 2000
    Cool, you're welcome any time Theron. :) And yeah, you need to find GBG!

One of these days I wanna play JO though. I miss it. :(

4. Wildstar02301

Wildstar02301 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    All I have is XvT and XWA and I'd need to get a new stick (which could take a while), but I might be interested in joining the fun sometime in the future, especially on some Saturday afternoons. Be warned though...I'm not that good. [face_plain]

5. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    "Games I have are JK MOTS JO XvT XWA"

You must have a l33t machine, my friend.

6. Connemara

Nov 18, 2000
    Actually, games haven't advanced that much since JO, so if his machine can handle JO, it can probably handle most games.

7. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    VERY TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. SoloCommand

SoloCommand Manager Emeritus & GTA Coruscant Developer star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 15, 2001
    Someone give Connemara a copy of FarCry, see what she says then.

9. Connemara

Nov 18, 2000
    What's a FarCry? And why did Sithman hafta foul up this page with his very long post? :p

And I'm just saying compared to the newest Lucasarts games. I had someone tell me shortly after I bought my old PC over a year and a half ago that in order to keep up with the games being released I have to buy a new PC at least every year. Well, I just got Battlefront, and it's really not requiring much more than JO did. Maybe some more hardrive space, I can't recall on that, but otherwise, no.

10. HawkNC

HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    Yeah, I'm running KOTOR on my 500Mhz Pentium II and it works like a dream. That Voodoo 2 graphics card really hits the spot.

11. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    I'm luck with my machine that I haven't had any major problems with the latest releases. I suppose I just need a RAM update more then anything, everything else is ok.

Anyway, bring on the games. I want some frags :p (now there's a term i haven't used in a while)

12. Connemara

Nov 18, 2000
    Ok! Letting everyone know the game chat is opening now! Hawk, you wanna join us?

13. Kartanym

May 23, 2002
    yeah hawk, if you're around :)

14. HawkNC

Oct 23, 2001
    I'm online, trhawk84.

15. HawkNC

Oct 23, 2001
    pwned :(

16. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    What game did you play?

BTW, I'm already going to be playing Outcast with my brother, a fanforcer, and another friend on Saturday night so I'll let you all know what server we're in so you can join and get pwned.

17. CommanderSesfan

CommanderSesfan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 1, 2001
    Breaking news: I have gotten my router configured. This means I can now host GBG, Rebellion, XWA, whatever. This is good....I will host XWA soon.

18. Kartanym

May 23, 2002
    Glad to hear you fixed it Sesfan :)

Yeah, I agree with Hawk. I got owned easily in that game :p Still, it was fun. Can't wait for the next one guys.

Oh, and it was Galactic Battlegrounds.

19. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    Oh, hah. I really, really, really suck at RTSs.

Who did the owning, btw?

20. Errant_Venture

Errant_Venture Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 21, 2002
    That would be Rileyman. And it was some major owning too. I don't know how he does it to be honost. :p

21. Kartanym

May 23, 2002
    I'm gonna watch the recording of the game and get some tips :p

22. Janz_Walker

Janz_Walker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 9, 2000
    o_O you guys actually do this weekly now?

I hope so because that would be fun. :)

AOL nick is KhrisSecauth, and you should
    use Skype when possible because it has
    higher quality voice with less bandwidth.
    :) But Teamspeak will do.

I've got JO (uninstalled), XWA and
    XvT: BoP, plus a test multiplayer version
    of my NJO mod for XWA you guys have got to
    check out sometime. I never got around to
    testing it the last time I gave the
    download URL out. :(

23. Errant_Venture

Errant_Venture Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 21, 2002
    SOunds cool that you wanna join in! And yeah, this'll probably be 2x a week from now on.

I've never heard of that other program before, is it free? And whats this about a recording? I'd love to see this recording as well.

24. Kartanym

May 23, 2002
    it should be saved in the battlegrounds program files somewhere. i've already got some tips out of it. Ready for a rematch! :p

By the way, I might be able to make it saturday (sunday morning my time) :)

25. Connemara

Nov 18, 2000
    You are most welcome Janz, I've added you to my AIM, so if you're ever on when we're opening a pre game chat you'll be invited. :)

Sithman- Actually Saturday's game is an afternoon game (see first post for times), though thanks for the invite, I am prolly gonna be watching Spidey that evening, but if it finished early I might pop on. If I'm in the mood to be fragged by a guns addict. :p I *hate* JO and JA guns.

So when the host records a game, everyone in the game gets it recorded to their computer? Sweet! I shall watch that today.

Kart- that's great you think you'll be able to make tomorrow's game! Hope to see ya then. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.