main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA Multiverse 4 convention with Anthony Daniels in Melbourne Australia June 8-11 2001

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Multiverse-SF-Group, Feb 27, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Multiverse-SF-Group

Multiverse-SF-Group Jedi Youngling

Feb 27, 2001
    Hi all,

Multiverse Science Fiction group is pleased to advise you of our next Science Fiction convention here in Melbourne with very special guests

ANTHONY DANIELS (C3PO)
    VIRGINIA HEY (Farscape, Mad Max)
    John Cook (SevWars, SevTrek etc)

The venue is the Edmund Barton Centre in Moorabbin and accomodation is avaiallbe at the venue

Items of interest include the Guests talks and Q&A sessions, Autograph sessions, Raiders of the Lost Ark 20th Anniversary Banquet, Mad Max 21st birthday celebrations, panels, videos, dealers and lots more

For all the information about tickets, prices, times, venue etc, please make your way to

http://www.multiverse.org.au and follow the links or send me an email to multiverse@multiverse.org.au

Thanks, and we hope to see you there

Derek Screen
    Multiverse Co-Chair

2. Jedi_Nat

Jedi_Nat Jedi Master star 5

Nov 28, 2000
    Damn, won't be able to make it. I can't get holidays until late July cause I'm a relief, and therefore have to relieve other people's holidays.

Hope you guys have fun anyway!

3. SoulKrusher

SoulKrusher Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 25, 2000
    HEY! I would love to come but I'm in Perth if you haven't noticed. Then again thats a standard message that you post everyone right? :)

4. Grieyls

Grieyls Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 2, 2000
    I've been seeing this post everywhere, what's the deal?

5. Princess_Lego

Princess_Lego Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 4, 2000
    It's called spam, but at least it's good spam.

6. Multiverse-SF-Group

Multiverse-SF-Group Jedi Youngling

Feb 27, 2001
    Hi,

I would hardly call it spam!

We are a Melbourne based Fan group (Including the Star Walking club) who are running a full weekend convention here in Melbourne with one of our very special guests being Anthony Daniels.

Anthony does not do many conventions and certainly hasnt dome one in Australia and we want to let as many Star Wars fans in the country know about the convention.

If you do have any questions and queries, please feel free to ask or email us at multiverse@multiverse.org.au

I know Perth is a long way, but there are a lot of fans willing to travel the country to come to events such as these. I hope you are one of them

Thanks

Derek

7. Ghost-of-Spider

Ghost-of-Spider Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 30, 2000
    Can't speak for the others but I wish I could go but as you said Perth is a long trip, in fact it would costs hundreds of dollars just in airfare.
    Still it's great that you posted here to let us know and any lurkers that look in at the WA area.
    We are trying to get a club started with luck once that happens sometimes in the future I'm sure some of us would love to visit you guys in Victoria.:)

8. SoulKrusher

SoulKrusher Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 25, 2000
    Yeah we certainly would love to visit but it is a long way also. Why don't you bring the convention over to Perth, ;) we have never had anything like that over here before.

Then again, we should beable to run our own convention once we have the numbers. Thanks again anyway.

9. Sith Magician

Sith Magician Jedi Master star 5

Sep 14, 1999
    anyone going? [face_devil]

10. Jedi Daniel

Jedi Daniel Chosen One star 5

Apr 7, 2000
    :eek:( I can't go

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.