main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:VIC Multiverse & Star Walking Ep 2 group tickets posted out!

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Multiverse, May 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Multiverse

Multiverse Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2001
    Hi all,

Just letting you all know that the tickets for the Multiverse and Star Walking group screneings of Star Wars Ep 2 have been mailed out to all people who have ordered tickets - over 1500 of them!

There are still tickets left for each of our sessions - Midnight May 15th at Hoyts Cinema Centre, 6:30pm May 16th Hoyts Cinema Centre and 6:30pm May 16th at Hoyts Chadstone so if you still want tickets to see this film with the fans, you can still order them from our web page at www.multiverse.org.au

Thanks and I hope everyone enjoys the movie when they see it.

Derek Screen

(PS: Spiderman fans - we have a preview of Spiderman on June 5th - see out web page for details from Friday night!)

2. Jet-Eye

Jet-Eye Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2001
    Terrific Derek, I'm very much looking forward to the midnight screening, it should an absolute ball!

Thanks for Multiverse & Star Walking's commitment to their fans! Top bunch of people, we here in Victoria saltue you!

Not long now....

3. Eluial

Eluial Jedi Youngling

Apr 6, 2002
    I would like to thank you guys for the tickets. I got them this afternoon. Thanks!

4. tDR

tDR Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    thanks Derek! I was pretty excited this morning..

and theres a spelling mistake on the ticket!!

*thR* star wars appreciation society

:p

my tickets are safe inside my 1981 yoda puppet :D

5. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    Yeah, thank you all at Multiverse very much, great job :D... it's going to be one great night...

6. the_jedi_princess

the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    I keep meaning to join a Star Wars fan club, but keep forgetting, and when I do remember, don't have the money.

My ticket is safe inside my Darth Maul tin with the dice I use for my Star Wars RPG games (which I haven't yet worked out).

7. Multiverse

Multiverse Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2001
    A Typo!!!

One little mistake....

No probs guys. See you all on the night.

for those interested in joining a Star Wars fan club, the club in Victoria and NSW is called Star Walking and from the night of our screneings for the next week onwards, you can pick up a membership form to join the club from all Hoyts Cinemas or you can check out http://www.starwalking.net

By the way, we also have the one and only public preview screening of SPIDERMAN also so check out the Multiverse web page for all the details at http://www.multiverse.org.au

If you are not already on our FREE email database, you can join at our web page.

See you all there

Thanks

derek

8. Scott_M

Scott_M Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 24, 2000
    Top effort, Derek.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.