Munchy March

Discussion in 'Salt Lake City, UT' started by Marold, Mar 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amber_eyes Jedi Master

star 4
    I wish I could come; I'd love to see the cartoons. Saturday is always a work day for me so anything happening on a Saturday is something I have to miss. :_|
  2. saberwielder76 Jedi Master

star 4
    I'll try to make it. Not sure if I will be able to though.
  3. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Thinking this through and after watching what copies I have of the Clone Wars cartoons. Would anyone object to watching Attack of the Clones before the cartoons?

I know, I can't believe I just said that.
  4. ondiv Jedi Master

star 4
    :p
    Riley, Andy, and myself just watched that last night!
  5. Jedi_Angell Jedi Master

star 3
  6. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    So I take it we are in an agreement?

If we are going to be watching AtoC should we start an hour early?
  7. Jedi_Angell Jedi Master

star 3
    Indeed, also...ummm....ned a DVD player for the basement since the 'rents won't let me take the one from upstairs.
  8. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    If I get my stuff from Provo, I"ve got a DVD/VCR player.
  9. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I'm pretty sure I can bat my eyes at Brandon and he'll let me 'borrow' his for the night.

So we are starting at 6 then? Great, good, wonderful. :D
  10. ondiv Jedi Master

star 4
    sorry, I'm not going to be able to make this activity; I'll be in St. George this weekend!
  11. Phantom-Iam Jedi Master

star 4
    6 sounds good. I assume someone is already bring the dvds. Good, Great, Grand, Wonderful.
  12. gwelf Jedi Padawan

Hello everyone. I'm new to this board (and fan force). I might be able to attend this shindig on saturday and was wondering where it was being held.
  13. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I can PM you the address to the event. It's at one of our members home this time.

and welcome to the fanforce.
  14. Phantom-Iam Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey gwelf, thanks for posting. If you need directions to the activity PM Jedi_Angell HERE

:D Hope to see ya there!

Edit: Mary beat me to the punch. [face_beatup]
  15. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    What can I say? I'm good. :D

Okay, quick over view of what we will be doing this Saturday the 26.

We will be meeting at Jedi_Angell's home to watch Attack of the Clones and the Clone Wars cartoons episodes 1-20. If anyone is willing to record 21-25 this week and would like to bring them I'm sure no one will object to it. It will also be a potluck event so please bring something to share with the rest of the group.

Thank you and I hope to see you all there.
  16. Darth Blob Force Ghost

star 1
    I was just checking the Cartoon Network site, and they are starting season 3 of the Clone Wars this week. One episode a day, and then on Saturday at 6pm they are re-showing the entire season 3 from start to finish.

Edit: That's what I get for taking my sweet time to post.
  17. Phantom-Iam Jedi Master

star 4
    I could tape all of them but tonights. 24 is on and I have friends who would kill me if they miss even a minute of it.

Edit: even TVGuide at it starting at 8, but I get home and it started at 5. I didn't have a tape but I will tape the rest of them.
  18. Shadow_Wolf_3882 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm pretty sure I can bat my eyes at Brandon and he'll let me 'borrow' his for the night.

Well, it isn't hooked up yet, so I'll bring the DVD player. I am going to have a rather fun day Saturday. Fun, but busy. This will be just a cool down for the day.
  19. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    I'm so psyched for this. I've been meaning to watch them all, but keep having computer problems while downloading.
  20. Jedi-Baby Jedi Padawan

I am recording all of them this week. It pays to have a sister who loves me enough to do it so I dont have to sit and watch them. I can bring them if you guys want me to.

And yes I am going to be there.
  21. Phantom-Iam Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes Please :D

edit See everyone tomorrow.
  22. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    Thanks to all for a fun evening last night--Marold for bullying cute-boy Brandon into loaning that hapless DVD player, the two guys whose names I can't remember at the moment (my brain is fried from too much shortcake) who got the VHS of AOTC so we could laugh at something other than Anakin's light-trick, Riley for hosting... Everyone else for being there and making me laugh anyway. Michelle for being the token Jar-Jar nut, emphasis on nut. ;)
  23. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Thank you everyone for coming. It was alot of fun and thank you gwelf for going and finding the VHS of AotC and another Thank you to Jedi-Baby for bringing the cartoons. I'm so excited for RotS I wish it was May already.
  24. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Oh yeah Riley, I almost forgot. Did you put that whipping cream to good use?
  25. Shadow_Wolf_3882 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey, hey, hey. I've tried to figure out what was wrong with that thing, and it finally came to me when I was setting my DVD player up the next night. All I had to do was take the coaxical cable and put it into my DVD player and it should have worked.....GRanted, I realized it too late, but I noticed it nonetheless.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.