main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Munchy March

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by Marold, Mar 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amber_eyes

Amber_eyes Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 22, 2001
    I wish I could come; I'd love to see the cartoons. Saturday is always a work day for me so anything happening on a Saturday is something I have to miss. :_|

2. saberwielder76

saberwielder76 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 13, 2001
    I'll try to make it. Not sure if I will be able to though.

3. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    Thinking this through and after watching what copies I have of the Clone Wars cartoons. Would anyone object to watching Attack of the Clones before the cartoons?

I know, I can't believe I just said that.

4. ondiv

ondiv Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    :p
    Riley, Andy, and myself just watched that last night!

5. Jedi_Angell

Jedi_Angell Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 23, 2004
  6. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    So I take it we are in an agreement?

If we are going to be watching AtoC should we start an hour early?

7. Jedi_Angell

Jedi_Angell Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 23, 2004
    Indeed, also...ummm....ned a DVD player for the basement since the 'rents won't let me take the one from upstairs.

8. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    If I get my stuff from Provo, I"ve got a DVD/VCR player.

9. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    I'm pretty sure I can bat my eyes at Brandon and he'll let me 'borrow' his for the night.

So we are starting at 6 then? Great, good, wonderful. :D

10. ondiv

ondiv Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    sorry, I'm not going to be able to make this activity; I'll be in St. George this weekend!

11. Phantom-Iam

Phantom-Iam Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 24, 2002
    6 sounds good. I assume someone is already bring the dvds. Good, Great, Grand, Wonderful.

12. gwelf

gwelf Jedi Youngling

Mar 21, 2005
    Hello everyone. I'm new to this board (and fan force). I might be able to attend this shindig on saturday and was wondering where it was being held.

13. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    I can PM you the address to the event. It's at one of our members home this time.

and welcome to the fanforce.

14. Phantom-Iam

Nov 24, 2002
    Hey gwelf, thanks for posting. If you need directions to the activity PM Jedi_Angell HERE

:D Hope to see ya there!

Edit: Mary beat me to the punch. [face_beatup]

15. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    What can I say? I'm good. :D

Okay, quick over view of what we will be doing this Saturday the 26.

We will be meeting at Jedi_Angell's home to watch Attack of the Clones and the Clone Wars cartoons episodes 1-20. If anyone is willing to record 21-25 this week and would like to bring them I'm sure no one will object to it. It will also be a potluck event so please bring something to share with the rest of the group.

Thank you and I hope to see you all there.

16. Darth Blob

Darth Blob Jedi Master star 1

Apr 19, 1999
    I was just checking the Cartoon Network site, and they are starting season 3 of the Clone Wars this week. One episode a day, and then on Saturday at 6pm they are re-showing the entire season 3 from start to finish.

Edit: That's what I get for taking my sweet time to post.

17. Phantom-Iam

Nov 24, 2002
    I could tape all of them but tonights. 24 is on and I have friends who would kill me if they miss even a minute of it.

Edit: even TVGuide at it starting at 8, but I get home and it started at 5. I didn't have a tape but I will tape the rest of them.

18. Shadow_Wolf_3882

Shadow_Wolf_3882 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 5, 2004
    I'm pretty sure I can bat my eyes at Brandon and he'll let me 'borrow' his for the night.

Well, it isn't hooked up yet, so I'll bring the DVD player. I am going to have a rather fun day Saturday. Fun, but busy. This will be just a cool down for the day.

19. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    I'm so psyched for this. I've been meaning to watch them all, but keep having computer problems while downloading.

20. Jedi-Baby

Jedi-Baby Jedi Youngling

Mar 24, 2005
    I am recording all of them this week. It pays to have a sister who loves me enough to do it so I dont have to sit and watch them. I can bring them if you guys want me to.

And yes I am going to be there.

21. Phantom-Iam

Nov 24, 2002
    Yes Please :D

edit See everyone tomorrow.

22. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Thanks to all for a fun evening last night--Marold for bullying cute-boy Brandon into loaning that hapless DVD player, the two guys whose names I can't remember at the moment (my brain is fried from too much shortcake) who got the VHS of AOTC so we could laugh at something other than Anakin's light-trick, Riley for hosting... Everyone else for being there and making me laugh anyway. Michelle for being the token Jar-Jar nut, emphasis on nut. ;)

23. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    Thank you everyone for coming. It was alot of fun and thank you gwelf for going and finding the VHS of AotC and another Thank you to Jedi-Baby for bringing the cartoons. I'm so excited for RotS I wish it was May already.

24. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    Oh yeah Riley, I almost forgot. Did you put that whipping cream to good use?

25. Shadow_Wolf_3882

Shadow_Wolf_3882 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 5, 2004
    Hey, hey, hey. I've tried to figure out what was wrong with that thing, and it finally came to me when I was setting my DVD player up the next night. All I had to do was take the coaxical cable and put it into my DVD player and it should have worked.....GRanted, I realized it too late, but I noticed it nonetheless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.