main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mundane Pointless stuff you'd do if you had Force abilities

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Guinastasia, Jun 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth was Mauled

Darth was Mauled Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2000
    While I am watching T.V., I would use the Force to open the fridge and I would levitate a can of Pepsi into my hands.

2. Kelly

Kelly Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 30, 2001
    Reviving a dying thread here...

I work at a music store, and my coworkers and I have had just this discussion. How would we use the Force at work? The things we came up with:

We would use it to convince people to buy things the company wants us to sell or things we really like ourselves.

We would use it to save ourselves the trouble of walking out onto the floor to get a cd for a customer. "You're looking for the new Nelly cd?" Float the cd over to the customer.

We would use it to stop shoplifters. "I don't think that cd's leaving our store, sir." Levitate the cd out of wherever it's concealed.

3. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    I'd wish for more wishes!

No.. wait...

4. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    I'd use the Force to bring to me those little objects that are always annoyingly just out of your reach ... like the alarm clock.

And Force lightning. So cool ... :D

Mind tricks.
    Levitation.
    Practical jokes.
    The list goes on ...

5. Crazy_Vasey

Crazy_Vasey Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2001
    "You don't want to give us any homework."

Come on, who wouldn't do that?

6. flying_fishi

flying_fishi Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 26, 2002
    I'd use it to move all the poeple out of my way in school. It is *way* too overcrowded [face_plain]

~monogpfm

7. Jedi_Master_Mazzara

Jedi_Master_Mazzara Jedi Master star 4

Jan 5, 2001
    "I'd use the Force to bring to me those little objects that are always annoyingly just out of your reach ... like the alarm clock. "

Humph, I'd just use force lightning to silence those little objects that are always annoyingly just out of reach, like the alarm clock and little brothers.

"You don't want to give us any homework."
    Come on, who wouldn't do that? "

I wouldn't, I'd make the teacher give everyone homework except my own friends an myself.

One other thing I'd do is use the force to convince everyone else that they had force powers and watch them think they are doing mundane pointless stuff as if they had that force themselves. Then I'd use it to take over to world using the weak-willed fools from the JC boards who think they are doing Jedi stuff but really it is me controlling it...HA....HAHA....HAHAHA....MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA...cough, cough, ahem. :)

Oh yes, and I'd let Valyn think he got rid of his trouble with girls by having dogs appear to him as the most beautiful women and convincing the dogs that Valyn is the most playful mate...r....MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA...laughter ensue for a good 5 minutes....

8. JediHobbit

JediHobbit Jedi Master star 5

Mar 2, 2002
    I like Sturm's idea of becoming a superhero. Kind of like Corran in I, Jedi.

9. Jedi_Skye

Jedi_Skye Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 10, 2002
    I wish I had the Force when I'm comfortable on the couch and the remote control is across the room! I hate it when that happens! :D

10. Jauhzmynn

Jauhzmynn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    If I had Force abilites, I'd use them to help people who aren't able to protect themselves.

In school I was picked on by bullies, until one day I tossed the guy across the room barely touching 'em. NO JOKE. he never picked on me or anyone else again. He was harmed, just humiliated. Maybe I do have the abilites.<VBG>

Jauhzmynn

11. Shadoloo

Shadoloo Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 4, 2002
    Turn to the dark side, manipulate and take over one country at a time, then rebuild them all in my image [face_devil]

12. Lank_Pavail

Lank_Pavail Jedi Knight star 7

Sep 26, 2002
    I used to workat a video store, and now a library, which is pretty much the same thing. I'd use my force powers to do the following things.
    Force levitation: to get those tapes and books that people leave on the far end of the return desk even though they see me standing there.
    force garrote(what Vader did to Ozzel): for the people that do that. I'd warn them not to do that anymore and let 'em go.
    Force lightning: for the ones that don't heed my warning.
    Force mind trick: get my diploma, get free money, and make stuck-up preppy bitches at my college embarass themselves. Used in conjunction with Force levitaion to unsnap random bras and deliver wedgies. [face_mischief]

13. Jedi_Master_Mazzara

Jedi_Master_Mazzara Jedi Master star 4

Jan 5, 2001
    ooooo, harsh. I'd use it to clog up ALL of the pores on their faces of all those upstuck punicae canae at my old school, that way they go around looking like one big pimpel, then, I'd use the mind trick to convince some of them that it was wear your underwear on the outside day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.