main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Murder Mystery: Lucino's Room

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother Strikes Back' started by LucinoLuciano, Jun 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LucinoLuciano

LucinoLuciano Jedi Youngling

May 27, 2003
    //Lucino quickly runs into his messy room and throws himself on the bed. After his little run-in with the Professor, he is very nervous indeed.//

Odd things are happening... And cbjedi, dead? I can't remember what happened the night,... or where I was!

//Lucino doesn't know why he can't remember where he was, and his sudden discovery of the Professor, as well as his conversation with him, only makes Lucino that much more nervous. With nothing better to do, he reaches for a drink to ease his troubled mind. He stays there, wondering what to do next and indeed very nervous.//

2. Ursula_Undress

Ursula_Undress Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2003
    After waiting for the Professor at the pool, Ursula decides to confront Lucino - the one who, along with cb, promised her a movie deal.

//knocks on door

3. LucinoLuciano

May 27, 2003
    //Lucino looks up, startled as he hears the knock on the door. Hands shaking, he puts the drink down, and cautiously walks to the door.//

Oh, Ursula, it's you. I...I just found out about cbjedi, what is going on here?

4. Ursula_Undress

May 19, 2003
    //walks in

Well, before we get to the information sharing stage, you could offer me a drink.

//sits on chair

//looks around

Nice room. You always travel with this much luggage?

5. LucinoLuciano

May 27, 2003
    //Lucino looks around the messy room embarrasingly.//

Well, I like to be able to dress sharply, you know. Better to overdress than to underdress. I've got to take care of my suits, so the luggage is necessary.

Whiskey?

//Lucino pulls a metal flask out of the drawer of his nightstand, then fetches a glass and some ice from the mini-bar in his room.//

What do I owe this visit to?

6. Ursula_Undress

May 19, 2003
    Whiskey's great, thanks.

//takes the drink

Well, I'd say a sharp dresser and prepared to haul out a dismembered body if need be.

//takes drink

Look, Lucino, I know why you're here and I wanted to thank you. cb was a bastard and, while you're not much better, I'm glad he's gone. I'm sure your bosses paid you a good bit of cash to get rid of the bum.

Don't worry, I won't let anyone know your past history with cb. Based on what I'm hearing around this place, most everyone's glad to be rid of him.

7. LucinoLuciano

May 27, 2003
    //Lucino, already nervous, is startled by Ursula's knowledge of his position. cbjedi was dead now, but the problem was, Lucino was here to get information first from cbjedi. But now, cbjedi was dead, by Lucino's hand or somebody else's he wasn't sure. He just knew that it wouldn't be a good idea to go back without what he came for. It was time to make Ursula an offer she couldn't refuse.//

Well, since the gloves are off, let's be honest with each other. I was here to gather some information. The problem is, I wasn't able to retrieve this info. You seem to know a lot. Help me out, and I'm sure I can make it worth your while.

You see, cbjedi had worn out his welcome among my family. We knew that he had been skimming money from us, but recent events came to light that he was holding out a lot more than money on us. Among this information was the whereabouts of a certain conman.

As I said, tell me what you know, and it would be beneficial to both of us. Beneficial to the tune of at least five digits.

8. Ursula_Undress

May 19, 2003
    Information huh? Whatever, you say, Lucino.

Ursula wasn't sure what to do. She didn't want to break the trust of the Professor, but that money would allow her to start a new life with him. Rich men were great and all, but it was better with her own money.

By five digits, you'd better not mean just fingers, bub. Okay, you've got a deal. I'll tell you what you want to know, but I want an advance on my money. I've known too many of you family guys to trust just your word.

9. LucinoLuciano

May 27, 2003
    //Lucino had her. Just like they said in the family, money will motivate anyone. Besides, if he found out what he wanted to know about cbjedi, a few ten thousand would be nothing compared to the money cb had hidden in this place.//

Excellent. I'm glad we could come to an agreement. But for an advance, I can not give you much. Only what I have with me. Lucino travels light, but always delivers. You have my families word.

//Lucino calmer now, refills Ursula's drink.//

Here. A toast, to our new friendship.

10. Ursula_Undress

May 19, 2003
    Your family's word? Like your promise to get me back into films? Your word isn't worth anything to me, so don't try to reassure me with your empty promises.

Just have the cash when I want it or you may well find yourself in a similar situation as cb.

//drinks from glass

//notices something under Lucino's bed

//stoops down and picks up an open wallet

This is cb's wallet, Lucino. Having it in your room, doesn't exactly support your information story.

//smiles

Don't worry. I won't say anything. Unless I don't get my cash. Then the others in the house may well find out a little more about you, won't they?

11. LucinoLuciano

May 27, 2003
    //Lucino has no memory of how the wallet got in his room. His face goes slack with surprise.//

I...how...that shouldn't be here.

//Shaking, he turns away to pour himself another drink

Ursula, dear friend, it is not a good idea to threaten someone like me. My family looks after me. I am only trying to look after you. Relax, I will have a handful of thousands for you later tonight. When you give me the information I want, information on cbjedi's estate and relationships, then you will get the rest. At least another five digits. If the information is good, I promise more. Capish?

Now, I can see that you are upset, running around accusing people all over of being a killer. Why don't you relax some. I think cbjedi's death has affected you more than you let on.

12. Ursula_Undress

May 19, 2003
    I'll relax when I'm out of here starting my new life and not a minute before. Don't misunderstand me, Lucino. I don't threaten anyone. I'm just as concerned about your well being in this house as mine. After all, a murder was committed - I'd hate to see you become the next victim.

//stands up

The first person I think you need to speak with should be down in the game room. He likes to play pool. But you might remember him as more of a blackjack player - if you get my drift.

You can also check for him in the attic. He has a thing for a cute little Eskimo girl who hangs out up there.

//finishes drink

Have a nice day, Lucino.

//exits room

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.