main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Murder Mystery: The Attic

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother Strikes Back' started by Taloyoak_Smith, Jun 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taloyoak_Smith

Taloyoak_Smith Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2003

The room is an old artist's studio, filled with dusty old canvases and sculpting tools

//enters quietly, closing the door slowly so it doesn't creak//

*sigh*

I can't believe this.

//sits at a bench and begins to whittle away at something. it is clear that she is tense//

Who would have thought... murdered. *a sarcastic laugh* not that I'd put it beyond reason. If that old hag treated the rest of these people the way he did me... What a selfish human being.

//continues her carving//

2. Hamilton_Sandwich

Hamilton_Sandwich Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2003
    //walks upstairs, quietly enters attic

It smells like grandparents in here

Hello? Anyone here? I could have sworn I saw Taloyoak headed this way.

All I hear is the rain starting, thumping on the roof over my head. At least the weather is starting to match the mood around here.

I need to find Taloyoak. She's my best bet for an alibi. Can't let everyone know I was wandering around the mansion on my own last night, and she can't afford to have her whereabouts come into question as well.

3. Taloyoak_Smith

May 20, 2003
    //hears a noise behind her. quickly puts her carving tools under the table, wary//

//sees Hamilton//

Oh, hello. I didn't hear you come in.

4. Hamilton_Sandwich

May 19, 2003
    Taloyoak, I think we need each others help.

The last thing I remember about last night was chatting with you in the living room. After that, I tried to stumble upstairs, but for some reason, I think I may have gone through the garden. But I can't remember clearly.

I'm proposing an alliance, that would be mutually beneficial. You vouch for my whereabouts, and I vouch for yours. We clear both of our names.

I can give you my word, but that doesn't go too far nowadays.

5. Taloyoak_Smith

May 20, 2003
    You're right, it doesn't count for much. How do I know you're not the killer?

6. Hamilton_Sandwich

May 19, 2003
    I don't even know if I'm the killer. I don't know if you're the killer. I do know they found a lot of soap in the garden, and I do know that you have a penchant for whittling that soap. As things go now, you're more of a suspect than I am.

But it's my business to know people, to be able to jump to conclusions about their characters. And while I can tell you certainly have a bit of a grudge against cb, I don't think you're murderer material.

If I had to pin a murder rap on someone in this house, I'd think it was either Lucino or Blue-Screen-of-Death. It's Lucino's job to be ruthless, and Dr. Death, well, he's seems manipulative and unscrupulous.

7. Taloyoak_Smith

May 20, 2003
    I had hoped no one would find out about my soap carvings. How did he know?

Well, of course I had a grudge against cb. Didn't everyone here? But you're right, I'm not a murderer. The only thing I wanted out of cb was my Iditarod race back... and my dear Moose.

//sheds a tear//

I'm not sure I trust you... but it would be good to have an aliby. If you cover for me, I'll cover for you.

8. Hamilton_Sandwich

May 19, 2003
    Excellent. Now if you don't mind. I'm going to hide in the corner. cb's not the only dead man around this mansion. It looks like I'm next, if Lucino has his way.

9. Hamilton_Sandwich

May 19, 2003
    I wake up and realize I must have dozed off. Oops, I seemed to have drooled on the floor

//rubs shoe on the floor to spread drool

I guess I can't stay up here forever. There is only so much of "old man smell" that I can take. Time to make a trip down to the kitchen to fetch myself a drink. I'd best be careful though, Lucino is about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.