main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Murder Mystery: The Epilogue...

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother Strikes Back' started by Professor_Plummonkey, Jun 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Professor_Plummonkey

Professor_Plummonkey Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2003
    Narration by Plummonkey:

It was over. I had finally gotten my revenge. But it didn't quite feel the way I had imagined it would...it was completely different...totally surreal...I felt numb...and unfulfilled...

Everyone pretty much went their separate ways after that night... I didn't see much of Ursula after that...I think it was too much for her to take...and with good reason. My dear friend--Mr. Frassmo--died of his gunshot wound later that evening. He found my fifth bullet...turns-out I dropped it in the corridor within the darkness. He had it in his hand... Man, I miss them both dearly...so very much. And as for Dr. Death and his attempted extortion? Well...let's just say that he didn't get too far from the Mansion. He was taken out--between the eyes, even--by Mr. Lucino. Guess that shows him...

Killing Shanaenae...it felt like no feeling that I had ever felt before. It felt like new life...like breathing for the very first time. But it did not bring her back...my beloved Elizabeth...and nothing ever would. Revenge? Sure...I got my revenge...but at what cost? At what benefit? The pain is still there...and it is more prevolent now then it ever was. So I lie here...in this madhouse...where I was committed shortly after all of this...I lie here...in the darkness...frightened...alone...and suffering....suffering...

Within the darkness...the nothingness...I look for hope...because that is all I have. I feel my way around now...hoping...searching...praying for a better day...and I hope that it comes soon...for that is all that I have...that is all that I have...

THE END

Cast of Characters...

(in order of appearance)

Professor_Plummonkey..............Leonard_Shelby
    Mr. Frassmo..............................Himself
    cbjedi.......................................His dead self
    Ursula_Undress.........................Katya_Jade
    Shanaenae_Solomon.................JediPrincessKas
    Hamilton_Sanwich.....................B'omarr
    Nathalie_Bakerfield...................NarundiJedi
    Doctor Blue-Screen-Of-Death.....RidingMyCaroselOnYou
    Taloyoak_Smith.........................solojones
    LucinoLuciano...........................TheEmperorsHand
    Madame Matildakey...................Herself

Credits...

- Thanks to all who read, voted, and participated in this story. It's appreciated! :D

- Thanks to cbjedi for allowing us to kill him and sully his JC rep forever. It's appreciated! :D

- Thanks to all the monkeys around the world. You're cute and cuddly and we " [face_love] " the living hell outta you. Keep shinin' you crazy diamonds!!! :D

- Thanks to waffles and toasters. Just...thank you. Oh...and alcohol... [face_love]

Presented in Hi-Fi Stereo and a black & white melted 13" screen television...

THE BIG BROTHER MURDER MYSTERY

A Gary Coleman Production

[image=http://valdefierro.com/gcole22.jpg]

Copyright 2003.

2. wstraka5

wstraka5 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2002
    Very good you guys. :) I really enjoyed it.

3. JediPrincessKas

JediPrincessKas Jedi Master star 5

Aug 9, 2002
    *applauds*

Yay! :D That was fun. Even if I did get killed. :p

4. Leonard_Shelby

Leonard_Shelby Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 31, 2002
    That was alot of fun...despite Kasey and James' character's getting "offed" at the end....oh and cb getting impaled by a waterhose...and Madame Matildakey's untimely and tragic death....and Plummonkey going nuts and being put into a looney bin....wait a sec...I think it was all fun! :D [face_mischief] [face_devil]

:p

I miss Mr. Frassmo, however... :( :_|

Great work to everyone involved! I had a blast with this thing! :D

5. Katya Jade

Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 19, 2002
    No happy endings for this bunch. :( Maybe on the next round robin we can have a nice, happy ending with a lower body count. :p

6. Leonard_Shelby

Leonard_Shelby Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 31, 2002
  7. B'omarr

B'omarr Jedi Master star 6

Apr 7, 2000
    I envision Lucino and Hamilton putting their troubles behind them, and joining a religious cult together. They now spend their nights sitting around a campfire with several memebers of their cult, holding hands and singing "Cuhmbahyah".

8. wstraka5

wstraka5 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2002
    No worries. Frassimo and cbjedi may still be alive...but not for long... [face_devil]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.