main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Murder Mystery: The Front Gate...

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother Strikes Back' started by Professor_Plummonkey, Jun 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Professor_Plummonkey

Professor_Plummonkey Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2003
    //looks the large spectacle known simply as "The Front Gate" over...//

(thinking) Wow...it seemed just like yesterday that we passed through this beautiful gate....oh...I guess that was yesterday...damn...I need some rest...

The Professor continues his investigation...and finds something horrible...

(to self/out loud) Oh no! :eek:

//kneels down...//

(to self) Hmmm....

//puts fingers down onto the ground and raises his hand to look at the substance on his fingers...//

(to self) Blood....but whos? ?[face_plain]

Suddenly Plummonkey is startled by a rustling in the bushes behind him. He springs to his feet...draws his pistol...and slowly moves in the direction of the noise...

2. Professor_Plummonkey

May 19, 2003
    //slowly moves towards the rustling...//

(thinking) What could this be? ?[face_plain]

//approaches closer...slowly...pistol at the ready...//

(thinking) Hmmm...could this be our killer? ?[face_plain]

//peers over the bushes//

(shocked) Oh no! :eek:

Plummonkey leaps into the bushes to find a most shocking and grisly discovery. Madam Matildakey...cbjedi's beloved female talking monkey...lieing in a pool of blood...and at death's door. Also, she is being consoled by Mr. Frassmo who looks-up in astonishment...

Frassmo: (startled) James! Where have you been, me laddie?

//gives Frassmo a concerned look...//

(concerned) I've been looking into cb's murder...and looking for you, my old friend. I'm glad to see that you're ok...

//looks down in horror at Matildakey...//

(shocked) How...how did this happen?

//looks at Frassmo...who turns away...//

(thinking) Hmmmm... (to Matildakey) Madam? Madam?

Matildakey slowly looks-up at Plummonkey...with a far away gaze in her eyes...it is almost over...

(concerned) How...how did this happen to you, Madam...please...please tell me...who did this to you?

The Professor looks reassuringly at Matildakey...trying to keep her spirits up. He realizes that these are her dieing moments...but he also realizes that she may hold the key to finding cb's killer....

Matildakey: (struggling/spitting-up blood) It...it..it was...*cough*...it...was...*cough*cough*cough*

Matildakey slumps down to the ground. Visibly shaken, Frassmo slowly turns-away and walks a little ways away from the two. Then--at that moment--the Madam leans forward and whispers something into Plummonkey's ear...

Matildakey: (whispering) It was...it was...*soft whispers*...that's...*cough*...who...who did it...

(thinking) Hmmm....

Matildakey: (struglling) There is...*cough*...a...secret...a secret....*cough*...passage...in the..in the Den...*cough*...I overheard the...the killer saying...that...that that is where...*cough* they were going...

She falls back down to the ground...in serious pain. She is spitting blood everywhere...right into Plummonkey's face. He then takes a handkerchief out of his breast pocket and calmly wipes the blood off of his face...

Matildakey: (struggling) Ni-Nigel? *cough* Nigel?

Hearing his name, Mr. Frassmo runs over to his sweet and beloved Madam...

Frassmo: (sadly) What is it, my love?

Matildakey gives Frassmo a loving look...

Matildakey: (struggling) I kn-know...that..you...*cough*...wanted to...to set me free...Nigel...set me free...from...*cough*...from cb...and...and you...*cough* already have....my love...you have...*cough*...I...I...lo-love...I...lo-love...

Slowly Matildakey slumps-over in a heap. She is dead...

Frassmo: (shocked/saddened) Madam? M-Madam? :(

Frassmo slowly strokes the top of her head...hoping that she'd wake-up. But she wasn't moving. Not an inch. It finally hit Frassmo like a ton of bricks...his love was lost...

Frassmo: (grieving) No! No...Madam....no.... :_|

Frassmo takes his dead lover's body and grips her into a tight embrace...all the while grieving. Plummonkey stands-up and looks down at his good friend. Many emotions and thoughts are running through his head as well...saddness....regret...shock...disappointment. He then turns away and walks-off a few yards...to give his old friend some room to mourn. He looks away...as his friend gently weeps...

3. Professor_Plummonkey

May 19, 2003
    After allowing several minutes to pass...and for Frassmo to grieve...Plummonkey slowly walks-uip to him...

(reassuringly) Nigel...

Frassmo looks-up at Plummonkey...with tears in his eyes...

(smiles) How are ya holding up? :)

An angry and resentful look spreads across Frassmo's face. He gently sets the head of his beloved down onto the ground and stands-up...and begins to walk away from Plummonkey...

Frassmo: (angrily) That cb...it's all his fault...

(curious/shocked) Why? ?[face_plain]

Frassmo angrily snaps around and looks at Plummonkey....who is shocked...he has never seen his friend like this before...

Frassmo: (angrily) Why? Why? I tell you why. He treated her like dirt! He treated her like a slave! And if she didn't do his bidding...he...he...*deep sigh*

Frassmo pauses for several seconds...and looks the Professor dead in the eyes...

Frassmo: (stoically/enraged) That ****ing bastard got what he deserved, James...you know that...I know that...everyone knows that, laddie!

(shocked/concerned) Nigel...

Frassmo: (furious) It's all his fault! She died because of him! I lost the one person I ever loved! I HATE HIM!!! :mad:

Frassmo slumps to the ground in a heap...he is grieving. Plummonkey rushes up to him and puts his hand on his shoulder...

(consoling) It's ok, my friend...I know where the killer is...we can catch this person...and bring an end to this. Madam's death will not be in vain, my friend...

Frassmo looks-up at Plummonkey...

(confidently) Where do we go?

Plummonkey warmly smiles....

(seriously) To the Den! Follow me...

The two friends get-up and make the trek back to the Mansion...and to the Den...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.