main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Murder Mystery: the Game Room

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother Strikes Back' started by Hamilton_Sandwich, Jun 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hamilton_Sandwich

Hamilton_Sandwich Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2003
    Ah, nothing like a drink to calm the nerves. Too much is happening, I'm getting too many dirty looks. I must be careful.

//racks up billiards for a game of 9 ball

cb is dead. I can't say I'm sorry to see him go though. Our history wasn't so good....but no, I've got to repress those thoughts. I can't let the others find me brooding until I know why they're here and what they're motives are.

//breaks

At this point, I can't trust anyone. And they certainly don't trust me. I just need to be sure I look out for myself, no matter who I piss off.

//shoots 1 ball into side pocket

Now that cb was gone, my lies were almost at an end.

//shoots 2 ball into corner pocket

I just need to make sure that there's no one out to try and take his place. No one else here with ties to the mafia.

//shoots 3 ball off the 6 and back into near corner pocket

If someone were to find out the information cb knew, it could be quite valuable. I need to make sure that never happens.

//shoots the 9 ball off the 4 and into the side pocket

That's game.

2. Ursula_Undress

Ursula_Undress Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2003
    //enters Game Room

Hello there...Hamdsome.

//laughs quietly

//sits on side of pool table

So, I bet you're really depressed about cb. I'm all broken up about it myself.

3. Hamilton_Sandwich

May 19, 2003
    //shoots for the 6 ball...misses

Hello Ursula. I can tell you're upset. From the lack of tears you've been shedding, you must be bottling up all that sadness inside.

4. Ursula_Undress

May 19, 2003
    Don't play coy with me, Sandwich. You aren't exactly an unconsoleable mess either.

//pulls out a carton of cigarettes from her robe

//lights one

I know you had ties to cb. I remember seeing your name on a list that his "associates" kept. You expect me to believe that you had nothing to do with his "accident"?

//takes drag off cigarette

5. Hamilton_Sandwich

May 19, 2003
    //shoots at the 8 ball...misses

I won't lie to you about one thing, there was certainly no love lost between cb and myself. But I'm no killer.

cb had ties with a lot of people. A lot of people with bad reputations. I wouldn't recommend snooping around those lists, or one could end up a lot like cb did. It might be a good idea to tell me how much you know about me...for your sake.

shoots at the 8 ball again...misses

cb was privy to some information. Information that some people would pay a lot of money for, or even kill for. Information that's in my best interests to keep from getting out.

6. Ursula_Undress

May 19, 2003
    For my sake? That sound suspiciously like a threat, Ham.

It is good information, Ham. Really good.

//drags on cigarette

Like about how you were once quite a hit at the blackjack tables and had some friends who liked to make cement shoes for the people they didn't like.

cb wasn't the all around great guy that everyone thinks he is...was. I'd estimate his little blackmail scheme took you for...what...around one hundred grand?

I'm sure you understand why I might be questioning your motives. You do seem to have quite the history with our deceased host.

7. Hamilton_Sandwich

May 19, 2003
    That's not a threat, Ursula, it's a warning. It would be in your best interests to keep that information to yourself. Someone wanted cb dead for a reason. Maybe they wanted that information all to themselves?

shoots 7 ball off bumper into corner pocket

Mafia Don's don't want the word going around that they were scammed out of millions of dollars. They'll take out whoever knows. That's why I'm warning you. cb made it because he had friends in high places. You and I, we aren't so lucky. But I can hide, and I can run. And no one can catch me. You may not be so quick.

Now, you would have to have been awfully close to cb to find something about me out. So apparantly, I'm not the only one with a history with our dear departed host.

shoots 5 ball into side pocket

8. Ursula_Undress

May 19, 2003
    //walks around pool table to Hamilton

Oh, cb and I had a history alright, that's no secret. He and I were together for awhile, yes. He made some great promises about my career and we had some fun times.

That all ended when he met that sleazy little indie actress. Left me high and dry doing nails in a West Hollywood salon. Bastard.

But don't pretend to be concerned about my welfare, Ham. I know you don't want info about your past getting out. I saw how you were eyeing that cute little Eskimo chick last night.

//slips next to Hamilton

//speaks quietly into his ear

You're secret's safe with me.

//turns away

See you later, Mr. Sandwich. Don't go using any stray garden hoses while you're alone. Wouldn't want anything to happen to you, sweetheart.

//exits room

9. Hamilton_Sandwich

May 19, 2003
    Hmm. That didn't go well. She knew too much. Way too much. Ursula was going to be a problem. I doubt though that the Professor knows of her promiscuity. That could be my ace in the hole if things get out of control.

But still, I've got to be much more careful. She caught that I was eyeing the Inuit girl. I can't let them read me. Still, maybe I should warn Taloyoak. Let her know what kind of people she's around.

Poor cb. You surround yourself with people like me, and look where it gets you.

//raises glass

Here's to you old boy.

10. Hamilton_Sandwich

May 19, 2003
    //much later on

Okay, okay. I've got to get things in my head straight. Last night I was talking to Taloyoak, drinking....then what? I stumbled through the garden, lost, looking for my room. Then...waking up in bed, with all my clothes on. That's it. *sigh*

I ran into that Lucino character on my way to the game room. He has mob written all over him. What does he know? Could he know as much as Ursula? If so, I'm a dead man. I've got to get out of here quick. But there's no where to go until the next train. So I've just got to try to avoid him.

Could Lucino have killed cb? Why would he? Why wouldn't he? I'm sure cb finally ticked off someone in the mob. I don't know. I'm confused, and that's not a good way for me to be. I'd get some air, but that damned body is still in the garden. I've got to relax, play a few games of pool.

11. LucinoLuciano

LucinoLuciano Jedi Youngling

May 27, 2003
    //The room is empty. Lucino picks up a pool ball and casually rolls it across the table.//

He's avoiding me. There is no doubt about it. Ursula's information was correct, the conman is here. The millionaire conman. cbjedi did know about him all this time.

If I catch that little slippery conman, Hamilton Sandwich on his own, there's going to be another body laying in the garden.

//Lucino pulls a gun out from behind his back, inspects it, makes sure it's loaded and that the safety is currently on, and then puts it back. He then exits the room, searching for Hamilton.//

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.