Murder Mystery: The Greenhouse...

Discussion in 'Big Brother Strikes Back' started by Blue-Screen-of-Death, Jun 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue-Screen-of-Death Jedi Padawan

I love it in here, with the rain coming down. It's pleasantly warm and humid, and feels so tropical. Maybe soon I'll take a trip to the tropics.

Although cb's mansion is huge, I find myself drawn to this greenhouse. Perhaps it's the feel in the air, or being surrounded by plants. But it also feels rather private, even for a glass building.

//rubs the condensation out from a pane of glass, gazes out at the drenched crime scene

I wish things wouldn't have turned out like this.
  2. Shanaenae_Solomon Jedi Knight

//runs into the greenhouse

Blue! I'm so glad you're here! It's horrible! It's all so horrible!

Oh...look at the pretty flowers...
  3. Blue-Screen-of-Death Jedi Padawan

//looks at Shanaenae and smiles

The rain has made your makeup run. No, it's alright. It makes you look more angelic.

It's just you and I in here now. There's no need to be so upset.
  4. Shanaenae_Solomon Jedi Knight

//smiles

//blushes

Really? No one ever said I was that before. The boys at the trailer park like to call me names, but they ain't nothin like what you call me - you're differn't.
  5. Blue-Screen-of-Death Jedi Padawan

Yes, I suppose the trailer park is a lot like the schoolyard. The other kids will always mock and demean someone different from themselves. Even if that someone is clearly a better person, Shanaenae.

//pulls Shanaenae in close

You have to love this greenhouse. You'd think we'd be obvious in here, but with the rain and the heat, the windows have fogged over. It's the perfect hideout, in that it's obviously a horrible hideout.

//kisses Shanaenae
  6. Shanaenae_Solomon Jedi Knight

//kisses him back

Oh, Blue. You make me so happy. I'm so alone in my trailer by myself and meeting you here was just...well, I can't find no words to describe it.

I'm not sorry cb's dead. He was always mean to me when he lived in the trailer park and he was mean to you at the party. I didn't like him at all.

But now we're together. That's all that matters, right?

//puts her head on Blue's shoulder
  7. Blue-Screen-of-Death Jedi Padawan

cb only pushed people around because he had the money to. Without it, he would have been no better than you or I. It's the only way he could get all these people to come here, for his party. But he pushed one of us around too much, and he payed the price.

But remember, Shanaenae, we can't let them know about us. When this is all over, we'll go someplace nice. Someplace far away and start all over, and I'll never look back. There will be plenty of time then, time for us to be together.
  8. Shanaenae_Solomon Jedi Knight

Oh...we can't let anyone know we're together?

//sadly

I guess you know best. I'm not that smart about these things, really. But you can be smart for the both of us.

//kisses and hugs Blue

Can we get rabbits at our new place? I like rabbits.

9. Blue-Screen-of-Death Jedi Padawan

Yes, you can have your rabbits. Rabbits and ponies.

//pats Shanaenaes grinning head

Before the others start to get suspicious, let's grab that tarp, cover up the body and head back inside. I wonder if there are any of those little Vienna sausages left in the kitchen?

10. Shanaenae_Solomon Jedi Knight

Oh! I love sausages! Especially those nice apple sausages. They're good. Good with syrup on them and with some biscuits and apple butter.

//takes edge of tarp

Breakfast is my favorite meal because you can have it all day if you want to!

//starts walking toward the door

Restaurants know that 'cause they serve it all day. Isn't that great, you can have breakfast for dinner if you want to....

//walks out the door
  11. Blue-Screen-of-Death Jedi Padawan

*walks into the greenhouse after the conversation with Ham and Ursula... and looks around solemnly*

Ah.. peace.
  12. LucinoLuciano Jedi Padawan

//Lucino has been wandering around the mansion in search of Hamilton in order to confront him. Discouraged he heads outside and ends up in the Greenhouse. He sees a dark figure ahead and instantly thinks it's Hamilton. He walks quietly up behind him and puts the gun against his back.//

Don't move, buddy. I know what you did. It's payback time, Hamilton. Nobody gets away with taking from the family.

//Lucino prepares to shoot, but stops as the mysterious figure turns around and he realizes his mistake.//
  13. Blue-Screen-of-Death Jedi Padawan

*turns around quickly*

Whoa, whoa Lucino! What's going on here, I'm not Hamilton! What are you trying to do!

*Gets suspicious, seeing Lucino with the gun looking extremely surprised*
  14. LucinoLuciano Jedi Padawan

//Lucino is shocked to realize that he almost killed the wrong person. He slips the gun into his pocket, but not fast enough for Blue to miss it.//

Take it easy, man. I wasn't after you. Shouldnt be lurking around by yourself like that, or accidents could happen.

//Lucino tried to sound threatening, but he was really quite rattled.//
  15. Blue-Screen-of-Death Jedi Padawan

*is very angry now at Lucino*

Is that a threat? Lucino, I've hardly even seen you here yet, but you seem to me like the type who would kill cbjedi. Besides, I just came in here to get some peace.
  16. LucinoLuciano Jedi Padawan

//Lucino realizes that Blue's words about cb are probably all talk, but they had their intended effect.//

You'd better watch what you say, or you'll find a bullet in your head, and that was a threat. The only place you're going to find peace is somewhere far away from this place, I can tell you that.

//Lucino turns around, preparing to leave.//
  17. Professor_Plummonkey Jedi Knight

//continues to stake-out outside of the Greenhouse...soaking in the conversation...//

(thinking) Hmmm...this certainly is interesting...

The Professor slowly makes his way to the other side of the Greenhouse...closer to the two individuals so he can get a better look at who they are. After making his way to the other side, he looks through the window and looks closely at the two that are partaking in the heated exchange. After a few moments, he drops-down to the ground...

(quietly/to self) Hmmm...Lucino and Mr. Death....curious...most curious...

Plummonkey sits perfectly still and continues to spy on the conversation...
  18. Blue-Screen-of-Death Jedi Padawan

*Glacning away from Lucino, Blue looks up.... and spots the professor...*

What in the nebulous faces of the pleiadides!?

*Doctor Death gives Plummonkey a cold, icey stay and suddenly runs outside of the greenhouse... to see what exactly is going on...*
  19. LucinoLuciano Jedi Padawan

//Lucino follows Blue-Screen-of-Death outside of the greenhouse where he notices the Professor as well.//

You were...spying on us?

Or waiting in ambush?

//Lucino raises his gun.//

Answer quick.
  20. Blue-Screen-of-Death Jedi Padawan

*quickly grabs the gun from Lucino's hand... and puts it in his jacket*

Calm it, you.

*eyes the professor fiercely*

What were you doing up there?

Trying to find a way to pin the murder on us so that you could get away with it?

*holds the menacing stare*
  21. Professor_Plummonkey Jedi Knight

//walks up to the two...//

(stoically/sarcastically) Of course I was spying on you...I am the detective, am I not?

//lights a cigarette...takes a deep inhale...and blows it in their faces...//

(stoically) So...anyone want to tell me what you're doing out here?

//stares cockily at the two whilst smoking his cigarette...//
  22. Blue-Screen-of-Death Jedi Padawan

Perhaps we would if there was anything to explain, my dear inspector. Perhaps you need to stop looking underneath mud for grass. I think your time here is rather thin.

*takes out all of the bullets from Lucino's gun.. and holsters it for a second*

I would like to know what right you have to be spying on us? And why you were.

*hands Lucino a gun.. but accidentally hands him his own loaded gun... leaving Blue with an empty gun*

Now.
  23. LucinoLuciano Jedi Padawan

//Lucino decides it's time to have someone do his dirty work.//

There's no need to waste time out here. Hamilton is your killer. I know. He's a liar and a theif. Did you know cb was blackmailing him? Pretty good reason to kill someone.

I was just telling the good Doctor here all about it. Uh...loudly.

I was looking for him myself after I pieced everything together. Can't let something like a murder go unpunished.

24. Professor_Plummonkey Jedi Knight

The Professor stares angrily at Dr. Death...and a sly smirk spreads across his face...

(stoically/angrily) How dare you use that tone with me? You sniveling twit. I'm looking for the killer...are there problems? I am also looking for my dear friend. Have either of you seen him?

//takes another long drag....exhales...//

(cockily) And my time is never thin...get your facts together....

//looks over at Lucino...//

(stoically/serious) And you...what's your story? I've never seen someone so guilty in all of my life...heh...

//takes another drag...exhales...//

(serious) So! How do you know that Hamilton is the killer? Hmmm? How do you know so much about this man...? ?[face_plain]

//strolls confidently over to Lucino...//

(serious) Answer me.

//drags deeply...exhales...//
  25. LucinoLuciano Jedi Padawan

Hamilton has had some business with my family in the past. There's nothing more you would need to know, Professor.

//Lucino strides off, going inside to continue his search for Hamilton, leaving the Professor and Blue-Screen-of-Death.//
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.