main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Murder Mystery: The Greenhouse...

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother Strikes Back' started by Blue-Screen-of-Death, Jun 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Professor_Plummonkey

Professor_Plummonkey Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2003
    //watches Lucino walk away...with a smirk upon his face and narrowed eyes...//

(yelling out to Lucino) That's all I need to know? Yes! That's right! You run and hide...run and hide, you coward! You won't be able to hide from me for long...heh...you can go fetch me a drink while you're at it!

The Professor stares at Lucino as he hurriedly walks back to the Mansion. He then turns his attention back to Dr. Death...

(stoically/serious) So tell me...Doctor Death...heh...cute name...what do you know about cb's mysterious death? Huh?

//drags deeply...blows it back into Dr. Death's face...//

(stoically) Well?

The Professor looks over Death's shoulder and notices a small club...like a club that mafia guys use to knock-out their marks...and looks back at Dr. Death...

(thinking) Hmmm...curious...

He stares longer at Dr. Death and takes one last and long drag off of his smoke...exhales and takes the cigarette out of his holder...

(stoically) So...are you going to give me the satisfaction of an answer....

Plummonkey cockily flicks the cigarette butt at Death...which bounces off of his chest and sends some sparks flying. He then slowly walks-up to him and gets into his face...

(stoically/cockily) //cockily brushes-off Death's shoulder// Or am I gonna have to force it out of ya...Hmm?

2. Professor_Plummonkey

Professor_Plummonkey Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2003
    Plummonkey continued to stare Dr. Death dead in the eyes...the comfort level was very...not comfortable...

(sarcastically) Heh...nothing, eh? That's what I thought...

//glares at Dr. Death...//

(stoically) I have better things to do with my time than interrogate spineless wretches...but I will be keeping my eye one you....doctor...good day...

//takes a bow...lights a cigarette...and exits the Greenhouse...//

(thinking) Now...to find my dear friend...

Plummonkey starts to investigate his surroundings...and eventually makes his way to...The Front Gate...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.