main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Murder Mystery: Ursula's Room

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother Strikes Back' started by Ursula_Undress, Jun 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ursula_Undress

Ursula_Undress Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2003
    //slams door

What have I gotten myself into here? I come to this party to have it out with cb and rub his face in the fact that I am doing fine on my own and all this happens!

//sits down on bed

The only good thing about this trip has been meeting the Professor. At first I was only after him for his money, but now...I could learn to be a Professor's wife...

If only I didn't have to leave him last night. I just hope he's not to disappointed in me when he finds out why. I'd hate to lose him over...

//sigh

I won't think about that now. I'll just go back to bed and face this mess later.

//crawls under the covers

2. Ursula_Undress

May 19, 2003
    //yawns

//looks at bedside clock

I slept that long! I must have been way more tired than I thought. I'll just take a shower then head downstairs and see what's going on.

//shakes head

cb, you may have been a bastard, liar and a no-good loser, but you certainly didn't deserve to get whacked by a garden hose in the back. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. Well, maybe a few...but still.

//heads for shower

3. Ursula_Undress

May 19, 2003
    Nice. Nothing clears the head like a long, hot shower. Well, I can think of a few other things...which reminds me, I need to see how the Professor's doing. I hope he hasn't gotten into any trouble.

He was so angry last night. For some things angry is good.

//smirks

Well, I might as well go downstairs and play it cool.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.