main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

VIDEO MURDERED: Souls Suspect (Ps4, PS3, X1, 360, PC)

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Gamma626, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    Did anyone pick up Soul Suspect today? My fiancé and I bought it and just played for about 90 minutes. Loving the game so far. The reviews were pretty negative, but we think it's been great so far. It's more of an adventure type game, and we have really dug the story and supernatural aspects. I have a feeling it'll be a diamond in the rough.

2. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    I preordered to get the limited edition which comes with the notebook that's in the game. It's actually a pretty neat book and it has the alphabet in the front so you can read the messages that are left in runes around the game. As for the game, I love it. I really like the hunting for clues aspect, and the setting is amazing. It has to be one of the best games I've played this year. I can't think of anything bad to say about it, other than that I think I found a bug. The game says my current objective is one I've completed and I can't find the last clue in one room. Other than that, it's really good. I haven't read any reviews so I don't know what they're saying about it, but sometimes I wonder if reviewers are playing the same games as everyone else.

3. Ezio Skywalker

Ezio Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jan 29, 2013
    The reviews seem to dislike the player character more than anything else.

4. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    so far I find Ronan to be a very interesting character. He's gruff, without the weird "IM SO GRUFF" attitude of characters that's so prevalent today. His past speaks to how manly he is, not a voice that sounds like he's gargling gravel. He's very well acted too. Certainly more than Aiden in Watch_Dogs.