main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Padu, KY Murray Ice Cream Festival

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by Valhalla, Sep 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valhalla

Valhalla Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 26, 2006
    Are we trooping for the Ice Cream Festival? Heard the ad on the radio, haven't seen anything on the boards.

2. Wil_Sinistar

Wil_Sinistar Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 18, 2006
    yessir. I believe the time I heard was 10 to 2, but I may just be making that up, cause lets face it, that would mean I would have been listening when Bower was speaking. boom! roasted

3. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    Yes, we are trooping from 1-4 there at the Murray City Park. Please arrive between 12 and 12:30 to be suited up by one. We will be dressing in the Park office same as last year, please post below if you be in attendence, we need a great turnout! pv

4. Paducah_Trooper

Paducah_Trooper Jedi Youngling

Aug 11, 2009
    I'll be there, but I don't have any Gear. Anyone got any extra gear I can wear at the Ice Cream Festival? If so , that would be SUPER!

5. DarkLordOsirisPrime1

DarkLordOsirisPrime1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 18, 2006
    I'm still not sure if I'm going to be able to go. My wife's gotta work and my parents are out of town, so unless my in-laws can watch my daughter, it'll be a no. Still crossing my fingers though. If I can go, I'll need a ride.

6. Paducah_Trooper

Paducah_Trooper Jedi Youngling

Aug 11, 2009
    If you live in Paducah or on the way, you can ride with me.

7. DarkLordOsirisPrime1

DarkLordOsirisPrime1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 18, 2006
    I just found out that I will be able to go on saturday. Thanks for the offer of a ride but I will be able to drive myself after all.

8. TheSimi

TheSimi Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 17, 2008
    Could we get directions or an address on the park? It's been a year and I've forgotten my way. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.