main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Music Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Mojave Desert, CA' started by Stridarious, Jan 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psyche_Sans_Eros

Psyche_Sans_Eros Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 16, 2003
    aww, be nice DanakinSkywalker, how Granite uses its money is its choice, besides, that's a great class for any music majors.

2. DanakinSkywalker

DanakinSkywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 25, 2003
    They seriously considered dropping the video production class (I dunno if it even exists anymore) and they create this one? That school is deranged.

3. Psyche_Sans_Eros

Psyche_Sans_Eros Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 16, 2003
    It's a matter of they want what they think they need. I'm certain they wouldn't drop an important class like video production because too many people would need that to get into such things later in life. It's matter of they put funding where funding lacks, they vote and decide and students there, as well as other faculty and parents have faith that they know what they are doing and shall do there best to make students well rounded individuals.
    In all actuallity, what they truly need are more funds to work with, but until then, they are doing the best that they can.

4. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    DanakinSkywalker: "They seriously considered dropping the video production class (I dunno if it even exists anymore) and they create this one? That school is deranged."

Nope, its practically if anything become more popular. In fact Mr. Richards has decided to begin a program considered "Video Academy" like program which will house all the before classes and include many more ;) .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.