main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Music: The Great Communicator - A Musical RPG

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Penguinator, Apr 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. agap_afima

agap_afima Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 19, 2005
    Robert Baker

"You were very good. Your piano skills are amazing!" Robert turned and saw the woman, Maya Yubari.
    "Thank you very much," he said to her. "You were excellent too. I thought it was fascinating how you could change instruments and keep the music flowing seamlessly like that."

TAG: Maya, Any

2. SnipeHunter

SnipeHunter Jedi Master star 1

Aug 30, 2005
    Matthew

Matt walked into the VIP room but was stopped quickly by a staff member. "Sir this room is for performers only I'm going to have to ask you to leave." Matt looked the girl in the face and chuckled "But I am a performer."

looking around and seeing the entertainers of tonight he pushed into the room and sat down.

((Sorry I really don't know what to do to introduse myself so I'm kinda trying to open myself up to get a gig somewhere i guess))

3. LightWarden

LightWarden Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 11, 2001
    OOG: So, where is everyone? This thread's a rebel, it's the only one with gratuitous sax and violins.

4. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    I think they've all given up. Enigma hasn't been here for a while, and everyone else is a little...gone.

5. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    ooc: I'm still in just waiting for something to happen

6. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    OOC: As am I.

7. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    OOC: Whoa! I didn't realize that so many had responded to my update post a while ago!

Rob Kurovich

Rob sat in the VIP room, and watched as the others filed in.

He was glad that they had actually shown interest in the tours - the last ZoSo owner, Rob's mentor, had created the tours as a way to get new artists out there. When music hit a sort of slump in those few years not too long ago, the ZoSo changed hands countless times. Rob's career had begun to blossom as music dug itself free, and he always kept an eye on the ZoSo.

And then, when the time was right, he bought it. His mentor, dead for five years now, would have been proud. Rob had dug the business out of the ground, brought it up to par, and had shown it to his mentor, months before his death.

Now, Rob stood as the others sat down. He smiled.

"So. You're all very good. But you can go bigger and better than ever before." he said, calmly. "You just have to want it."

He went over to the wall, and flicked a switch. A projected image appeared in the centre of the table. Rob spared no expense.

The floating image rotated in the air, showing a large jet airliner.

"Big ol' jet airliner, don't carry me too far from home. That, my friends, is the Starship. It will be our home for days on end, a transport to gigs, a storage facility - what we need it to be. We will tour, play, and practice, with this as a central hub."

Rob went off into a side door.

"I'll let you think abut your decisions in private."

Tag: All players

Note: I will be gone until Saturday night, perhaps even Sunday morning. Just interact.

8. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
  9. Chukles38

Chukles38 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 10, 2005
    OOC: I havent forgotten aboutit Penguin. I jsut havent been posting much. Ill get to it, promise.

10. Livi-Wan

Livi-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    OOC: Hey everyone, Sorry I haven't been posting- I tok a break from RPG-ing and now it's an enforced one (exams, yuck). I'll be back July 9th, for sure. I'm really sorry I didn't tell you all.

11. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    ooc: I will post soon (promise) however i'm very busy right now. Sorry :)

12. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    Hey, this is still lasting longer thann ALL my other RPGs combined. Take your time.

13. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    We've died.

14. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    ooc: Maybe if you do one big post that could bring us all together in one place than we could start RPing again. I think the problem is that people are feeling a bit too free right now. If you send a PM to everybody saying we're getting this moving they might come back.

15. Chukles38

Jun 10, 2005
    OOC: Ok, sorry I haven't been on. Time is limited jsut now. That should change soon. :)

Only problem is, I can't remember what my character's name is in this particular rp..... :p

Really stupid thing is, I can't view the ages with my guy's posts to see what name I am using here due to parental blocker trouble..... gr.....

16. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    OOC: Chukles, you are Nick Robinson.

I posted a semi-big post a while back. Please, all players should read it, and interact or make their decision.

17. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    ic: Maya Yubari
    ZoSo

"Am i mistaken or have we all just been offered a place on the Starship tours!" Maya said not hiding her excitment. This was the break she needed, progressive music did not get you noticed fast but when it gets noticed its loved. If she could take part it might just give her the publicity boost she needed to make it big. "Well i'm definatly in!"

tag: All

ooc: sorry for that post, i'm sure i got about 20 tenses in there (i'm aware thays impossible) but i'm very tired.

18. Chukles38

Jun 10, 2005
    OOC: lol. Thanks Penguin. I feel kinda stupid now. :p

IC: Nick Robinson

Nick walked into the VIP room, and heard the speech come to a close. He had to be honest. He had never heard of Starship Tours. He shrugged and sat down, listening to the chatter going on around him.

TAG: Any

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.