Orlando, FL Musical ho for sale

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by MusicJedi, Aug 27, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MusicJedi Jedi Master

star 2
    I keep seeing all this talk of movie making. Do you all have composers? Musicians? or are you gonna just rip tracks off the soundtracks?

Well, let me be the first to say I am a musician. a classically trained musician. Not some hyena who plays guitar. ( no offense to guitar majors).

So, All of you directors and producers who might need sound techs or musical adviced, feel free to contact me. I use composision software, mixing software, and I compose and arrange small bits in my spare time.

May the force be with yall.
  2. Ia-Bou Jedi Knight

star 3
    wow, what a coincidence.....I plan to write asoundtrack for my movie....I play flute so I have musical ability . I just don' know wether to get real people to do it or do it all on the computer...and I don't have a lot of cash to spend as well

3. MusicJedi Jedi Master

star 2
    That is the great problem that faces the music industry. An orchestra is too expensive, butelectronic music sounds awful. At least it is without emotion.
  4. Ia-Bou Jedi Knight

star 3
    hey so where do you live in orlando?

5. Ia-Bou Jedi Knight

star 3
    so hey are you looking to make some fan film music or not?
  6. MusicJedi Jedi Master

star 2
    Sorry!

Havn't been hitting this site in a while. Trying to avoid the temptation of spoiler material and all.

Uh..I live in Lakeland. Weeeee! What type of tunes did you have in mind? Fast/action sequences, Slow/blubbery romace, Bar tunes?
  7. Ia-Bou Jedi Knight

star 3
    anythiung that draws attention and is totally unique....I want to start out with a song for each character...would you like to get together some time? Im in orlando
  8. MusicJedi Jedi Master

star 2
    I think that can be arranged. Due to work, I will eb in Tampa at a photoshop convention, and West Palm for a convention at work, other thna that its slow past Sept.20th or so.

In the meantime I'll get myself reaquianted with Finale 2000. :D
  9. MusicJedi Jedi Master

star 2
    Go ahead and E-mail me at:

Bassoonjedi@yahoo.com

Give me some plot points to go by, or any info you think I might need to know.

:)
  10. Ia-Bou Jedi Knight

star 3
    how are you planning to go about writing the music? are you going to do it on paper? Computer? or just make the music?

11. MusicJedi Jedi Master

star 2
    I ahvn't quite decided yet, but I am leaning to a computer program. After I compose the music, I'll save it out in Wav format, and can mix it with Acid or Premire. Havn't really thought it through yet though.
  12. Ia-Bou Jedi Knight

star 3
    have any ideas for a intro? I thought something as dynamic as 2001 but classic like star trek and exciting like star wars
  13. MusicJedi Jedi Master

star 2
    Well, are you going to have the classic text dissapearnce thing? What is the beginning like? Does it start with action, a panning shot through an abyss of stars, or a planet-scape ( is that a word?)?

I'm not sure of the mood of the movie, or story as a whole. Tragic, happy adventure, deep epic.

Please feel free to e-mail me at:
    Bassoonjedi@yahoo.com if you would like to privately convey any important material you don;t want broadcasted ;) Don;t worry, I won;t spam you.

By the way, do you listen to "Classical" music? Did you have certain pieces, or works in mind when you wrote the script? A certain soundtrack feel?
  14. Ia-Bou Jedi Knight

star 3
    hmmm...I will mail you the opening
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.