main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA Must get rid of big posters

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Cruzer_Fett, Mar 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cruzer_Fett

Cruzer_Fett Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 31, 2005
    To TCFF'ers-

I've got three 5'x3' cardboard posters left over from the EP3 toy release. One is of Obi and Anakin crossing sabers, the second is of Vader with his saber whipped out, and the third is of R2 and 3PO which may already be spoken for. I'm cleaning the garage and would like to get rid of them before they end up in the recycling can in pieces.

Anybody want the first two? If so come and get em before I get out the my favorite tool on my workbench...my utility knife.[face_devil]

Edit: let's share, so you can only have one!

2. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    Hey, good to hear from you.

I will ask the Wizard about the posters. We are busy getting ready for CIV and working on costumes. We are learning to work and mold leather. It is fun and wait until you see the result.

What have you been doing?

3. Liz_Skywalker

Liz_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2005
    i would be really interested in the Obi-Ani one if it's not spoken for already.

4. Cruzer_Fett

Aug 31, 2005
    It's yours Liz.

I've just been livin life MP. Tell the Wiz I said Hi, and I'd love to see your leather work.

5. Liz_Skywalker

May 22, 2005
    thanks - is there a good time i should pick it up? or would cheryl be able to get ahold of it for me?

6. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    Oh you will Cruzer, as this is part of my new costume. And with this I shall go forth and terrorize.;)

7. Cruzer_Fett

Aug 31, 2005
    Either way, whatever's best for you guys.

The Vader is still up for grabs...anyone?

MP, glad to hear your reign of tyranny won't be coming to an end any time soon.[face_devil]

8. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    The Wizard says not to put anything in the trash. Maybe we can find a way to all meet up or we will swing by and pick up Liz.

Have you been to the California Science Center yet. It is great fun and I'm sure Quniton would love a ride in the Falcon.

9. Cruzer_Fett

Aug 31, 2005
    No rush. Now that I know they are wanted, I won't dispose of them. I can drop them off at someone's house early Sat morning around 8:30 if you'd like while on my way to Fresno.
    Just let me know where.

10. Liz_Skywalker

May 22, 2005
    oops, didn't even read this til right now. sorry.

11. Cruzer_Fett

Aug 31, 2005
    hey guys, I'm going to be putting them in the recycling can on Sun. night for trash day mon. morning. It's time to get em outa here. Come and get em this weekend if you want them, or I can quickly drop them off early sat. morning on my way to Fresno

12. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    Well, I do believe that Liz and Jerry are going to Fresno Saturday morning to attend the Fresno Ren Faire. What time are you going to Fresno? Are you going to Faire?

My thoughts are that you could drop them off wtih the Wizard at work if that is not out of your way. I'm not sure yet if I am working on Saturday morning.

13. Liz_Skywalker

May 22, 2005
    actually, i'm not positive that we're going on saturday morning, since we didn't accomplish much today, (or, rather, anything) and jerry works tomorrow, and i'm probably going to end up needing saturday morning for a certain someone's b-day preparations.

14. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    First, you don't have to go out of your way for my birthday.;)

Second, and most important; what about the groin tattoo?

15. Cruzer_Fett

Aug 31, 2005
    Happy early Birthday.

I'll drop them off at the Wiz's work around 8:30.

16. Liz_Skywalker

May 22, 2005
    of course we accomplished that. was there really any question when i stated that we accomplished nothing all day??? :eek: [face_love] [face_whistling] ;)

17. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    Okay, back to the topic, but first; thank you for the birthday wishes.

I spoke to the Wizard and he says he looks forward to seeing you Saturday morning.

18. Cruzer_Fett

Aug 31, 2005
    Well, they didn't fit in the car! Not the trunk, not the cab. Tell the Wiz I'll see him next time.

19. MotherPalpatine

Jun 2, 2004
    The Wizard is going to Porterville tomorrow afternoon. He can go by if needed. What time will you be home?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.