Mustafar Room (Work in Progress)

Discussion in 'Scifi 3D Forum' started by ARNAUD_OLBE, Jul 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ARNAUD_OLBE Jedi Padawan

hello all, i'm a little french :)

i'm new in this forum, and i want say : Congratulation for your work, it a good and beautifull job...

i make in this topic my first modelisation for you. it a mustafrian room

[image=http://noarts.free.fr/images-divers/detail3.jpg]

[image=http://noarts.free.fr/images-divers/detail2.jpg]
  2. jfx Jedi Knight

star 2
    WoW i'm loving the amount of detail in it. Looks very nice!

"mustafrian"....LOL:p
  3. Earlack Jedi Padawan

AAAAAAAAAAAAh men, a french one :) Like me ;-) Good work, what do you plan to do exactly ? Just a room ? Or more... ? He he
  4. ARNAUD_OLBE Jedi Padawan

hum, maybe more i think, i want make a corridor, and another rooms ^^
  5. ARNAUD_OLBE Jedi Padawan

---> next picture :)

[image=http://noarts.free.fr/images-divers/construction1.jpg]
  6. Earlack Jedi Padawan

For me, that's just SPLENDID :) You did a very detailed work. Congratulations.
    And how many polygons have you got so far ? Do you also plan to texture it ?
    And...
    Are you doing it just for your own, or... well, you know what I mean... :)
  7. George Mezori SCIFI 3D Scifi 3D Forum

VIP
    star 4
    Good modelling. What software are you using? Where are you located?

Be prepared for a possible onslaught of fan film recruiters to email you too. Nice work.
  8. JeneralJarJar Jedi Knight

star 1
    Modeling looks good. Though not entirely accurate if you're going for the film set.
  9. ARNAUD_OLBE Jedi Padawan

héhé,thx all for your reply ;)

ok for the 1st question : i've in this scene for the moment 7091 polygons (18747 triangles) and 1,17 mo :). For this moment it's not textured, just 3 lights for the last test render.

2nd question : ... And it's not just for me :), it my present for the SCFI community... you are happy ??? ;)

3th question : i use the software 3d Studio Max 8, and my location : Paris (France):)

4th question : Fan film realisation team ... great !!! it a good idea, i can take the time for this i think. give me more informations, but i think it's okay for me !!! :)

Thx, again and sorry for my english ... i don't have lot of practice héhé...
  10. JinxKatarn Jedi Knight

star 1
    It looks wonderful, very awesome start. From what I can tell (unless the image is just blurred softly or from compression) like you're doing an awesome job at chamfering edges...nice to see that kind of detail.

You might want to check out the area near the frame of the door...it looks like you have a couple of funky faces in there that you might be able to clean up by toggling the NURBs smoothing on, restrict it to smoothing groups and have those areas all in that smoothing group.

Can't wait to see her textured!
  11. Earlack Jedi Padawan

YES you made me happy !! :) lol so I suppose I will use it for my fan-film project(maybe, depends when it's finished :) but don't hurry, take your time right ?). If you want to know more about my fan-film, ask me : sourielock@hotmail.fr

Again, GREAT WORK !!
  12. StevenBills Force Ghost

star 4
    That WOuLD be cool to use in a Fan Film... When you finish it, are you going to put it onto Scifi 3d? Again, that would be awesome to use in a FF. You'd get the credit for it too.

Steven
  13. dvdcdr Jedi Knight

star 3
    Awesome detail. I agree with JeneralJarJar that it's not 100 percent like the film set. But this is good because its very universal and you could create a lot of sets with this as the base.
  14. tvmovie2006 Jedi Padawan

that's very good wortk how do you do the software?
  15. ARNAUD_OLBE Jedi Padawan

hello all, thx for your questions...

>>StevenBills : humm, yes I would like to make this model in SCFI 3D, if it possible naturaly. i've say in a last topic : " it my present for the SCFI community ^^".
    - And yes, I give my Credit for use it under FF, if my name is make in generic, héhé.

>>dvdcdr : yes it not exactly like a film set, but I have reference for it ; a game : "Star Wars Galaxy". :)

>>tvmovie2006 : thx, i use the software, 3D Studio max 8.

( sorry again for my english, my french it's better :))
  16. ARNAUD_OLBE Jedi Padawan

Hop, New screen update....

the room it's finish, now i make details on it :)

[image=http://noarts.free.fr/images-divers/construction4.jpg]

[image=http://noarts.free.fr/images-divers/construction5.jpg]
  17. Earlack Jedi Padawan

Again, a very good work... but the floor is temporary missing ? ;) can't wait for the textures...
  18. Kchr1ss Jedi Knight

star 2
    thats cool, great job, like the door a lot.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.