main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Mutants & Masterminds Role Play Thread

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by MoronDude, Sep 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Okay, here's where we can play the Mutants & Masterminds game a bit more often. Here's where everyone is now:

Charm & Shadow: You are both at the cyber cafe, having a conversation. The sun is setting.

Mega Man & Dominator: You are both back at the hotel and Mega Man has told Dominator everything that went on with Mother Nature.

Dr. Kurt Rand: You walk out of some government office with the last of your paperwork in your hands. It took the entire business day.

2. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Power Points for last week:

Charm: 3 (killed another Super Villian)
    Shadow: 2
    Mega Man: 2
    Defcon: 2

3. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    YAY!

IG: Continuing my conversation with Charm, "So when did you discover what you were capable of?"

4. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Charm to Shadow: "It was when I was still in high school. I was on the basketball team and we had this huge rivalry with one of the other schools. I also had this competition with one of their starters. It was during the championship and me and this other girl got into a fight. I ended up pushing her and put a telekentic "shove" behind it. She slammed into another girl and both got hurt. I began to experiment. Oh and I quit the team too." She says with a smile.

5. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    The name I file for the non-profit org is: The Nexus Group

I want to call the laywer I spoke to, and tell him my paper work is in order, and I would like to come to see him as soon as possible.

Then I would like to speed to an office supply store, and pick up the necessary products to put together a few prospectus' for investors. I will then speed to my office, and whip up and print out a prospectus for this non-profit organization, in a nice binder or folder or whatever I bought from the office supply store.

The prospectus for The Nexus Group talks about "developing educational centers, research facilities, labs, dorms and technical institutes, Research and Development branches, etc. "

"These things will help certain special needs groups that require special care or study, in addition to developing techniques, cures and solutions that will better our country and the world, working towards eliminating problems that ail our world on every level."

The prospectus includes all the pertinent information on tax breaks, etc for donations. "Monetary, Land and Physical Donations are an investment which will return into a better society."

I take this prospectus to the lawyer, speeding there.

6. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    When you call the laywer, you get his voice mail.

7. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Do you leave a message?

8. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    yes, I tell him that I am on my way over with the paperwork and prospectus.

Then I speed there, in case he was on another call and couldn't pick up the phone.

I do not tell him when I started the paperwork, I simply let him assume that it has been a work in progress and that it got done just now.

BTW, for the Mail box on the The Nexus Group, I used a P.O. Box in the city near the University.

9. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    OOG: Remember, I said it took you the entire business day to get the paperwork together. It's about 5:30pm now.

10. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    Ah. Indeed. In that case, if he is gone for the day, I grab a bite, and while I eat in my truck, I watch the news on my portable and call Charm or the Mute Mutant, whoever answers first. (his name escapes me at the moment)

I am looking for anything going on in the city that pertains to us, or for anything that I can help out in, solo if need be.

Want to update Charm on what I've been doing, and see what's been going on.

Want to ask Protoss to set up a website for TheNexusGroup, securing .org, .com and .net extensions, and having it anonymously hosted somewhere, with all extensions pointing to the .org one.

11. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    "Very nice. Did you guys end up winning the championship then? Hmmmm...ya know in the past few days I've made cooler things for other people than I have for myself....I really should come up with something handy for me personally. So, anywho, how's your comic book doing?"

12. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    OOG: Let's say you call David/Dominator/Protoss first, for a couple of reasons. I'm gonna play Mega Man and the Dominator for at least this phone conversation. I hope no one minds.

IG: Mega Man answers the phone, "Hello, this is Bill."

13. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    OOG: I thought he was mute....

IG: Hi, it's Dr. Rand I need you to set up a website for TheNexusGroup, securing .org, .com and .net extensions, and having it anonymously hosted somewhere, with all extensions pointing to the .org one.

This is part of the process for us securing that land.

Can ya do it?

14. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    OOG: Bill is his non-mute brother.

You hear Bill talking to David, then there's a pause. Bill finally says, "My brother says he could do that if he had access to a computer. He also says he wants to talk to you about some things, and that he'll tell me what to say, and I'll tell you, okay?"

15. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Charm to Shadow "Yes I believe we did, But who knows how long I was using TK during that season? well these shades are pretty cool you should make yourself a pair, put a police scanner and some spectral enhancers in them. Oh I know, why dont you make a device that can replicate anything else you invent. That way you only need to be successful once."

16. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    "Yeah, no problem. Go ahead."

17. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    That's a good idea. I'll have to look into making something like that.

18. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    "He says he thinks Charm has gone too far. Did you hear what happened with Mother Nature?"

19. Axia_Euxine

Mar 25, 2003
    Charm to Shadow "Thanks. As far as my comic is going it is selling well. In fact I just increased distrubution at my main outlet and Im getting orders on my website now. That reminds me, I need to check my email. Should have had you put an internet connection on these shades."

OOG: Charm has gone too far? I tried to reason with that person and they wanted nothing to do with it. Dont make me drop an apartment building on you.

20. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    "No, I sure didn't. Please fill me in."

21. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    "Charm was there when Mother Nature started attacking the bulldozers on Mr. Zimmerman's new land. When Mother Nature came to talk to Charm, she grabbed it, and ended up killing it... or so David believes. I told him that I didn't see Charm kill Mother Nature, but David thinks she did. When Mother Nature died, it turned into Eric... then a woman... and finally a very large man. It seemed to be is terrible pain, and died within about two minutes. David says that Mother Nature was deserving of justice, and Charm just killed it. He says Charm should not go around killing people."

22. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    "Yeaaahhh.... we should probably have some sort of meeting and hammer out our standards and protocols, so we all have something that we adhere to and agree on."

23. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    "He agrees. He says that with mutant backlash rising, we shouldn't seem like murderers, even if they are criminals. Anyway, he says if you can give him access to a good computer, he can put together a website for The Nexus Group."

24. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    "Is he without a computer? I thought that's what he did for a living... You still have a place to stay, right?"

25. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    "When we left the apartment, he just took his hard drive and random computer parts... he doesn't have a computer anymore."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.