Mary Muvico at Arundel Mills Mall

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Mogook, Nov 14, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aragorn327 Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Muvico? I've walked past it, but I really don't like Arundel Mills, I'm going to Annapolis Crown Theatures, they've got the best seats, and are the best movie place I've ever been to....
  2. BigBroadcastah Jedi Knight

star 1
  3. MuttandSolo Jedi Master

star 4
    I think I'm with you Aragorn. Annapolis is closer to me and I also like their theatres. Maybe we can start an Annapolis line-up!
  4. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
    What are the ticket prices at Annapolis? Is Annapolis Crown the theater in Annapolis Mall?
  5. Eva_Pilot04 Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Yeah, it is. I've never been in there though.
  6. Aragorn327 Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Its, $3.50 for the twilight shot (before night shows) $5 for matine, and I forget the night prices....maybe $8.50? ?[face_plain]

There's two Annapolis Crowns:

1) At Harbor Center, pretty good

2) At the Mall, stadium style seating, better sound, popcorn and um....stuff!
  7. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
    I haven't been to Harbor in a long time. But, I saw Meet The Parents at the mall one. It was nice. Basically, in my opinion, the most important thing is stadium seating and good sound.
  8. BigBroadcastah Jedi Knight

star 1
    Me and Mogook saw Batman Returns at the one by Old Navy. Good movie, too bad the rest of em sucked, but anyways. Muvico is the best, sorry guys.
  9. MuttandSolo Jedi Master

star 4
    The best part of Crown theatre at Annapolis mall is: THX-certified!!! It just doesn't pay to see Star Wars at a non-THX theatre...
  10. DarthSapient Jedi Youngling

star 10
    And it takes a week's pay in order to go see a movie nowadays.
  11. Isbeth Force Ghost

star 4
    Geeze, Sapient and I thought you made the big bucks.
  12. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
    See Sapient, ticket prices are the main reason I want to go to Muvico because of their student prices. It's only 6.50 for a ticket. And, I think their regular tickets may be cheaper, or at least the same price, as Crown.
  13. Isbeth Force Ghost

star 4
    You guys can see it in Martinsburg for $5.00, if you don't mind spending for gas.
  14. Aragorn327 Manager Emeritus

star 6
    It's only 6.50 for a ticket

Or you could save a $1.50 for normal showings, or save three bucks if you went to the twilight showing....if ya go to Annapolis Mall (best movie place ever)
  15. Isbeth Force Ghost

star 4
    We got stadium seating in Martinsburg. I saw Menace there, what a treat!
  16. BigBroadcastah Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yes, but can you cuddle?
  17. Isbeth Force Ghost

star 4
    What a question! Hey when it comes out on DVD you can watch it on the dome!
  18. Aragorn327 Manager Emeritus

star 6
    You can also move the armrests up so you can lie down at the Annapolis Mall....not that you'd want to during Clones or anything ;)
  19. Isbeth Force Ghost

star 4
    I found out you can move the armrests in Martinsburg too, so BigBroadcastah we can cuddle during the Anakin/Padame love scenes. ;) Hey, are you guys gonna see it only once? Why not see it at all three places and judge for yourself which one is best? Consider it a SW pilgrimadge.
  20. DRK_HLMT Force Ghost

star 4
    I'd say we not go to the Muvico for the only reason that there is tooooo many freakin people there. Wow! I used to be able to go there during the week at night and get good seats at the theater. But now it seems that the place is packed 24-7. I've had to park way on the other side of the mall and walk all the way over to the Muvico and at night when the mall closes you have to walk around the mall to get back to your car. I suggest we go to a theater that is JUST a theater. One which doesn't have a mall attached to it.
  21. Isbeth Force Ghost

star 4
    Martinsburg is your place, I'm telling you, worth the drive.
  22. BigBroadcastah Jedi Knight

star 1
    I agree it is pretty crowded, but...can you get a chicken tender platter at annapolis??? how about fried shrimp? i dunna think so.
  23. MuttandSolo Jedi Master

star 4
    Who gets fried shrimp and chicken tenders at a movie theatre. Popcorn, soda, candy, and nachos is all that you should be able to get at a movie thaatre
  24. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
    I think wine and cheese should be served. And of course some strawberries to clean the palette. [face_laugh]
  25. Luke_Starkiller Jedi Master

star 4
    I actually know of a theater in Virginia Beach where you can get wine and cheese, and pizza and beer for that matter.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.