my 30th

Discussion in 'Midlands and Wales' started by veritasuk, Sep 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. veritasuk Jedi Master

star 4
    Okay. its my 30th in the November, 11th actually, but I am having a party on

Saturday 12th November.

I would like a clue if any one would be able to make it? My house is quite small, depending on figures I may have to hire a place and I need to get organised, also the lovely Nic has done some invites and needs to know what venue to put on it!

the theme is TV & Films.

Ive been planning this for a while but the SW day at the NSC has been announced since then so the plan is to go to that and then on to my party.. Sekara and every one is coming from Wales and London so I would expect to see a few midland Faces.

WIVES /HUSBANDS / partners / Friends are all invited.

Sleep space is limited at mine, but will be very basic, if you want to book a hotel there are some at about £50 just down the road. PM me if you want the sites.

I WOULD LOVE TO CELEBRATE MY 30TH WITH MY FRIENDS. i hope you can make it even if you dont want to stay.
  2. Maleficant Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'll have to have a drink on this end of the pond for you Verity.

3. veritasuk Jedi Master

star 4
    I'd be honoured if you would. If I win the lottery before then, I'll fly you lot over
  4. Maleficant Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Alright you twisted my arm, I WILL have a drink for you that weekend. ;)

Ok if you win the lottery Joe & I will be holding you to that Verity. [face_laugh]
  5. jangofett9 Jedi Master

star 4
    I'll tell you more V when i get to uni and know what exaclty is happening....but why would you want me at your party anyway?![face_worried]
  6. veritasuk Jedi Master

star 4
    for no other reason than to fill the room out with people and make me feel popular ! you loon.
  7. skywalker_1982 Jedi Master

star 4
    lol "you loon" I love that saying always use it, but never have used it or seen it on the boards thats a first.
  8. rebeljediknight_88 Force Ghost

star 4
    i dont think i can even though im going to NSC that day because of my lack of transport (i will probably be coming up by train).

EDIT: Until I see an official announcement from the UKG concerning that, do not mention it again Dave. You are not a member of the UKG, nor on the events committee of the Fan Force.
  9. Tay-Mar Jedi Master

star 4
    Seeing as you asked so nicley V I'll speak to 'She who must be obeyed at all times'.
  10. veritasuk Jedi Master

star 4
    i think its about time we met your good lady...
  11. Tay-Mar Jedi Master

star 4
    Lord and Lady Wiz already have V, we went over to Chateu Wiz for a BBQ the other week :D
  12. Lord-Wiz Jedi Master

star 4
    totally depending on personal circumstances and babysitter availability etc, you can pencil myself and Lady-Wiz in. gives me an excuse to make her drive on the motorway!! :p
  13. jangofett9 Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks V! yeah i'd love nothing more than to come so i will see whats happening that week but i cant see any reason why i wont be able to attend so it would be a pleasure Verity!x
  14. darkinhere Jedi Knight

star 1
    Nooo... another party I'm missing. :_| Why do we have to have birthdays on the same day?
    I'll have a drink for you while I'm in the emerald isle, celebrating my 35th.8-}
    30's a big one though, I hope you're prepared. Gravity becomes your worst enemy
  15. F16WarBird Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Waaaa! I wanna go!!! :_|

My baby girl is all grown up. :(

Drink lots of alcohol and have lots of sex, then I'll do the same over here, in much the same way the ancient Druids celebrated birthdays, with um,... TV & Movie themes, and um....rocks,.....and fire. :p
  16. Stormtrooper_fan Force Ghost

star 5
    Poor lass lives in Nottingham, Rocks and Fire aren't completely out of the question :p
  17. veritasuk Jedi Master

star 4
  18. Reaper63 Force Ghost

star 4
    I wanna go too!!!!!!

It's just not fair!!

Guess I'll have to settle for getting stinking drunk here, and having vissions of being there
  19. rebeljediknight_88 Force Ghost

star 4
    hey ves why dont you get a webcam then you can take toeveryone the otherside of the po during the party.
  20. veritasuk Jedi Master

star 4
    1- because its a one off expense I cant afford
    2- By Po I assume you dont mean chamber pot?

I wish you guys could all be here but hopefull Phil will bring his camera and do some vids n stuff for us.
  21. rebeljediknight_88 Force Ghost

star 4
    soz i typed pond but the keyboard didnt acknowledge.
    just remeber you may be old but you dont look it and you dont feel it (the last bit u may disagree with)
  22. Maleficant Jedi Grand Master

star 5

[face_shame_on_you]

Never ever EVER call any woman under 50 old!!! *smack*

[face_shame_on_you]
  23. rebeljediknight_88 Force Ghost

star 4
    ow! thanks i will remember that! told you pain was a good teacher :).
    yeah but anyone older than me is older and anyone 10 year or more is old. but this is besides the point and you wrecked the nice thing i was trying to say.
  24. Tay-Mar Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh David, so much to learn and so little time to learn it in. :rolleyes:
  25. Maleficant Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    If someone is 10 years older then you then they are considered old!?! Dear lord that means anyone over 26 is old, I'm 35, I guess I'm older then dust by your words right!?!

A word of advice lil Dave....

Never call a woman old, even if she has one foot in the grave, and the Grim Reaper is sneaking up behind her, never call her old, ok.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.